Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I think some of you have forgotten that we are Juve and we have always had a large part of the squad made up of italians. If you want to see a squad made of foreigners go watch Inter or Milan( united colors of benetton)
This is true, but when the Italian pool of talent dries up, it's time to look elsewhere for the time being. We can't just wait endlessly for talented Italians to pop up, if there are tonnes of talented players outside of Italy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is true, but when the Italian pool of talent dries up, it's time to look elsewhere for the time being. We can't just wait endlessly for talented Italians to pop up, if there are tonnes of talented players outside of Italy
Italian pool of talent dries up? well i can't see that happening any time soon since there is quite a wealth of talent in the league right now

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:shifty:
You mean the ones media hype those said players as the 'next nesta','next baggio' etc?
the problem with italian (and english) young players, when you compare them with german and spanish is the international experience. italians dont trust their young players in the EL, CL, WC and EURO, while you can see young players in german and spanish clubs being key players in these competitions. for example, Immobile, who we are considering our future top striker (and rightfully so) has yet to play his 1st match in CL, EL, or WC, EURO and he is 24 years old. in comparation, Kroos (same age) has already player 50! international matches for Bayern/Leverkusen, including 2 CL finals, and has an EURO and a WC with the national team behind him. Ogbonna who was considered a hot prospect at CB had just 2 serie a seasons behind him and no international experience at all before joining us. im affraid the same fate is awaiting other top talentslike Berardi, Murru, Rugani, Scuffet etc. if you take Verratti, he has 2 CL seasons behind him already, if he stayed in the Serie A, he wouldnt probably have a single match in the CL/EL

my point is, Italy has a lot of promising and talented youngsters, but they are not developing them in the correct way. you cant put a player in serie b or lower table serie a teams till hes 25 and then expect him to shine and deliver at the highest stage. it just doesent work like that...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There might probably be some few good talents right now cropping up but wealth of italian talent? :howler: Give me a break.
I didn't say those things, but there is actually quite a good bunch around at the moment. It's not as good as 4-5 countries, but at least they will get a chance to improve. The risk for the league comes when talents move before they come established players, that's when a league is in trouble.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
LWB?3-5-2?
Then what Nani and Menez are doing on the list?

We need wingers in order to dump the 3-5-2...no more LWB please...
It would be nice to have at least 2 possible formations. The main should be 4-3-3. Then, 3-5-2, because Conte is in love with it. Then 4-2-4 or 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It would be nice to have at least 2 possible formations. The main should be 4-3-3. Then, 3-5-2, because Conte is in love with it. Then 4-2-4 or 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1...
i really like the 4-3-3/4-4-2 Ancelotti uses :D. very solid defensively and provides enough in attack with those counters. if we had Cuadrado and Sanchez thats the formation i would use

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Atalanta is going to buy other 50% of Zappacosta. Then we're going to buy him, but he will stay at Atalanta loaned.
not co-owned? im not sure what to think about this one. is he going to get enough playing time as a loaned player??? its good to keep his entire contract, but we must ensure he gets enough playing time...

- - - Updated - - -

There are plenty of talented youngsters in Italy both italian and foreign
Exactly.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
not co-owned? im not sure what to think about this one. is he going to get enough playing time as a loaned player??? its good to keep his entire contract, but we must ensure he gets enough playing time...
Il calciatore sarebbe poi ceduto alla Juventus rimanendo però in nerazzurro in prestito per farsi le ossa e adattarsi alla

Loan, as far as I know.

I'm pretty sure he'll get enough of time there. And certainly much more playing time than he'd get here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Zappacosta has always looked a good player when I've seen him, above Serie B level this year for sure, lots of energy and direct. Looks like a Conte player to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)