Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We should not sell Pogba. If we wanna show ambition we should retain our top talents and break the bank once. I am sure we could afford a summer with extra 20 million to the normal transfer budget. Clearing some dead wood and cashing in some of our co-owns will help as well.

This summer will show how ambitious we are in Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I see Pogba as a bit of a Sudanese situation. I don't really want to sell him but we have to remember that this year we won't receive much CL revenue due to our early exit and el just doesn't have the same financial benefits. I really can't see us splashing cash at all

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I`m not his biggest fan (Sanchez) but:
In:Sanchez 25M Cuadrado 25M
Out:Immobile 15M (for our half) Quag 7M
Wont be such a terrible mercato...

As for Immobile I think he is a good finisher but lets face it he wont be a starter and as a sub his value will just drop so the best thing is to sell him before his value drops
Dortmund are said to be interested and might be willing to offer 25M so We buy him for 10M from Torino and then sell him for 25M-> Profit 15M

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I like to see us sign about 5 players. Considering Marotta always signs a freebie every season that would mean about 4 players to pay transfer fee.

Sanchez,Rakitic,Nani, Lulic/Coentrao, a freebie. This is doable without selling Pogba. I would love if Marotta manage to nick Cuadrado rather than Nani , maybe co-own half of him but because our bad relationship with Fiorentina and the number of clubs interested in him , its 99% impossible to do so.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I like to see us sign about 5 players. Considering Marotta always signs a freebie every season that would mean about 4 players to pay transfer fee.

Sanchez,Rakitic,Nani, Lulic/Coentrao, a freebie. This is doable without selling Pogba. I would love if Marotta manage to nick Cuadrado rather than Nani , maybe co-own half of him but because our bad relationship with Fiorentina and the number of clubs interested in him , its 99% impossible to do so.
I agree on those 4 players... though i think Sanchez is very difficult to get, those other players should be possible...
Rakitic' crosses/free kicks :tuttosport:

One thing left is: what to do with our co-owned players? (immobile, berardi etc.)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I see Pogba as a bit of a Sudanese situation. I don't really want to sell him but we have to remember that this year we won't receive much CL revenue due to our early exit and el just doesn't have the same financial benefits. I really can't see us splashing cash at all
Pogba is French not Sudanese, racist

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
1. We must do everything we can to tie Pogba on a new contract.

2. As seen yesterday we need a new goal scorer. Tevez is a brilliant player but he has failed to deliver his goals in the european tournaments.
Clearly Immobile has grown a lot this season. Some of his goals take real class and I don't rate him a lucky poacher at all.

3. We need pace and flair! Wingers from Portugal, Holland, France or whatever should be brought in along with Berardi, who must be given the chance to step up and play on a bigger stage.

4. Evidently we must switch formation.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Say it loud and clear..

JUVENTUS NEEDS FLAIR AND FANCY. !!!
PACE.CREATIVITY.SKILL.

And the tactical peasands can shut the fuck up about it.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Say it loud and clear..

JUVENTUS NEEDS FLAIR AND FANCY. !!!
PACE.CREATIVITY.SKILL.

And the tactical peasands can shut the $#@! up about it.
Roma play beautiful football. Most enjoyable to watch!
They signed Adem Ljajić and Gervinho. And proven this season, this is the kind of players we need as well. This is also the reason i rate Lamela so much. The boy can dribble unlike many others and he's shown brilliance in the league for Roma. Exactly the player we need - Lamela who is better in possession football then counter attacking..

Individuals who can and dare to take a man on their own. 1-1 duels.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
This mercato going to be a long one. But I have faith in Marotta. He always surprise us a positive manner. I hope we can sign more talents from Foreign league.
Its obvious that our top talents are the ones we have signed from the outside league.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
euhhh.... not always positive

- - - Updated - - -

Roma play beautiful football. Most enjoyable to watch!
They signed Adem Ljajić and Gervinho. And proven this season, this is the kind of players we need as well. This is also the reason i rate Lamela so much. The boy can dribble unlike many others and he's shown brilliance in the league for Roma. Exactly the player we need - Lamela who is better in possession football then counter attacking..

Individuals who can and dare to take a man on their own. 1-1 duels.
seriously.. think about something before you type it.... we played that football too, but that was when we weren't playing in europe (like roma this season)

Gervinho is a very limited player... if Roma play in the CL next season, he'll play as shit as he was when he was with Arsenal...

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
seriously.. think about something before you type it.... we played that football too, but that was when we weren't playing in europe (like roma this season)

Gervinho is a very limited player... if Roma play in the CL next season, he'll play as $#@! as he was when he was with Arsenal...
Mate, we rely on Lichtsteiner to take deep runs and create either an assist or goal. Lichtsteiner is a fullback schooled under Conte to play almost like a winger when we attack! He's running endlessly from defense to attack - then when the big chance appears he's fatigued from all that running and looses his concentration. Think about that! We need to be more arrogant and daring. Not everyone has to defend - and a defender can't be schooled to a striker!!!!!

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I've been saying for years that we should stay away from Italian players. Not just because the quality of those dropped but also because their prices are extremely inflated.
The quality of Serie A has dropped. There's a reason the final is between two Spanish sides.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Mate, we rely on Lichtsteiner to take deep runs and create either an assist or goal. Lichtsteiner is a fullback schooled under Conte to play almost like a winger when we attack! He's running endlessly from defense to attack - then when the big chance appears he's fatigued from all that running and looses his concentration. Think about that! We need to be more arrogant and daring. Not everyone has to defend - and a defender can't be schooled to a striker!!!!!
i agree with you on the fact that we need new wingers.. currently a RB and a CM play on the left and right wing...
but saying that we need players like gervinho and co is bullshit... Gervinho in 3-5-2 is as useless as De Ceglie as striker..

Roma play good football in the Serie A because they have a week to prepare for every match... just like we had in our first Conte year...

Let's see how awesome Gervinho and so on will be when Roma will play a match every 3 days...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The quality of Serie A has dropped. There's a reason the final is between two Spanish sides.
You make it sounds like it's only this year when you can see that while in fact it's been like that for many, many years.

- - - Updated - - -

i agree with you on the fact that we need new wingers.. currently a RB and a CM play on the left and right wing...
but saying that we need players like gervinho and co is bullshit... Gervinho in 3-5-2 is as useless as De Ceglie as striker..

Roma play good football in the Serie A because they have a week to prepare for every match... just like we had in our first Conte year...

Let's see how awesome Gervinho and so on will be when Roma will play a match every 3 days...
How come Atletico manages to play well in both La Liga and CL whole season?

Depth? Umm nope, they don't really have that. Experience? Not really.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
but saying that we need players like gervinho and co is bull$#@!... Gervinho in 3-5-2 is as useless as De Ceglie as striker..

And I agree with you. I'm not saying Gervinho is pure class either. He's not. But he has an element of surprise to most teams in Serie A. His pace. Most of his goals stem from rapid feet and that's his trait! We need someone who can add that to our lineup. Someone who's a threat from counter attacks alone. This is how Real Madrid has end up in the final. Roma will struggle once they have CL as well, but hey - they've done amazing things this season anyway. Ending over Napoli in the table is truly an achievement.. Many people on this forum only believe in "proven juve material" players. I think this is plain stupidity. There is a ton of coming stars just waiting to be picked up and here we sit, waiting for Udinese or Sassuolo to school them so we can pay up front every fkn summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)