Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I'd be fine if I sensed we'll definitely have some positive changes next season.

If I knew we have learnt from mistakes. But I'm not.
talk about overreaction. people such your self were the same people panicking and wanting Agnelli and Marotta dead in 2011 after geting Conte and realizing his starting 11 had Pepe, Matri, Pirlo, Barzagli, Bonucci, and Vucinic as starters in it. people like you were saying how Juve would be lucky to finish 4th, and then the undefeated season happened.

so, please continue to panic over a mercato that hasn't even opened yet

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'd be fine if I sensed we'll definitely have some positive changes next season.

If I knew we have learnt from mistakes. But I'm not.

And don't give me the "we lack talented players" poor arguments. $#@! you. Atletico isn't a team of fancy stars, but of a well organized collective work. Work of a coach who knows his $#@!. Knows how to make the team do what he asks of them. Conte failed. Period.
The best part about Atletico is that their two former Juventus players have done well and have shown they can play at the highest level. That negates all that trash that was talked to them on this board. We sold them and they will play in a CL final, while their replacements probably never will.

- - - Updated - - -

talk about overreaction. people such your self were the same people panicking and wanting Agnelli and Marotta dead in 2011 after geting Conte and realizing his starting 11 had Pepe, Matri, Pirlo, Barzagli, Bonucci, and Vucinic as starters in it. people like you were saying how Juve would be lucky to finish 4th, and then the undefeated season happened.*

so, please continue to panic over a mercato that hasn't even opened yet
*in a terrible Serie A that is even worse now

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
but we do lack talented players. if you think what conte is doing isnt impressive, watch juve under ferrara. he had loads of talented players and failed hardcore.

Bringing our team back from the dead and winning 3 consecutives scudetto is really impressive, but only to a certain extent. When you consider he's a young and inexperienced coach. We would struggle to finish at the top 3 in any other top league though. We're way behind.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
*in a terrible Serie A that is even worse now
Serie A has been running for 116 years now. if we count this years scudetto as won, then Juve would have won the title 32 times in 116 years.

that's a measly 27% of titles to be won. And a lot of those years Serie A wasn't even that Strong. So let's cut the B.S regarding Serie A being a guaranteed thing to win for Juve every season since the league is weak.

Also the league has been weak since Caliopoli, by that argument Ferrara, Del Neri should have at least finished in top 4 with the squads they had, since acording to you coaching ability isnt important and serie A is weak, yet that didnt happen.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Of course. Conte is light years ahead of those 2. He has everything to become one of the best in the future.

His stubbornness come from inexperience. Still learning how to deal with new found situations. He will, again, in the future.

Yet this doesn't change the fact he failed. It was out of his league.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
The best part about Atletico is that their two former Juventus players have done well and have shown they can play at the highest level. That negates all that trash that was talked to them on this board. We sold them and they will play in a CL final, while their replacements probably never will.
Vidal dreams to win CL with us.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

- - - Updated - - -
Pogba, Vidal, Pirlo and Tevez?

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
pogs doesnt have long here again...and any quality purchases (2 or 3) we may make with his sale would have the team ticking better than if pogs were to say lets face it come on...we cant keep psg/madrid at bay for much longer esp with our finances/the league in somewhat of a not so healthy position...pogs came here because of ambition...ambition is what will make him leave here...and im ok with that..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I hate to say it but I agree. I think we've got to cash in on Pogba this summer if we're really going to strengthen this team. If we can get 60+ which we then fully reinvest. I hate that we have to sell one of our stars but this team isn't going to give him the success he craves full stop and the money may give us that chance to kick on and improve our overall quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)