Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They (some French site) say Verratti's price at the moment is 30-40mln.

Some Mandzukic rumors, but Roma wants him as well.

Real offered 50mln + 7mln/season for Vidal -- he said no.

Nani and Cerci links.

Mar 30, 2006
It sucks that Roma are doing good business and translating it on the pitch.
As long as they don't win anything I am happy for them to be competitive and make the league more interesting. Having some competition might help us in the long run to play better in the cl. We have become used to beating bad teams and can't raise our game for cl. Maybe with a few challengers we can once again get used to playing better teams.

I want serie a to mean something

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Haven't we done good business Jack?
Now tell me where in my post did I mention anything about Juve? You and that dolt above you....

- - - Updated - - -

As long as they don't win anything I am happy for them to be competitive and make the league more interesting. Having some competition might help us in the long run to play better in the cl. We have become used to beating bad teams and can't raise our game for cl. Maybe with a few challengers we can once again get used to playing better teams.

I want serie a to mean something
Yes but it could have been a club other than Roma, they are simply disgusting.

Mar 30, 2006
i think mandzukic will join a premier league team. kinda hope we don´t go for him tbh.
I would love to have him but Lorentz here would make it a frivolous signing and wrongful use of whatever resources we have to better the squad. We need another good left sided player and a few more players who are good at creating chances in one on one situations.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
well napoli, inter, firoentina and milan are disgusting as well ^^

I would love to have him but Lorentz here would make it a frivolous signing and wrongful use of whatever resources we have to better the squad. We need another good left sided player and a few more players who are good at creating chances in one on one situations.
exactly. furthermore i think he is overrated (not a bad player by any means though) and a cunt ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)