Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If we fail to get him then could try for Pedro, decent winger tbh.
Don't like how Pedro has developed.

He used have an almost Thomas Muller-esque knack for timing runs behind a defence and he provided a great balance for Barca since he was the one player always looking to move away from the ball, while everyone else would relentlessly be drawn towards the ball in their build-up play.

Gradually he's been dragged into playing more like all these other Barca players and that has made him a far less interesting and less effective player in my book.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Maybe he'll go in the huff and demand to play in the centre like another Barca forward did in the not too distant past...
And watch, he probably will. Given that Brazil has no number 9 with Fred being injured, so it's safe to say there's a big chance Neymar might play a CF role in the World Cup.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I'm really interested in what PSG will offer for Pogba. Verratti plus money, Verratti and Lucas/Marquinhos plus some money/no money or just money. That will be the game changer deal that we need.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
i doubt we will get either
They aren't that good anyways

I'm really interested in what PSG will offer for Pogba. Verratti plus money, Verratti and Lucas/Marquinhos plus some money/no money or just money. That will be the game changer deal that we need.
I'm not sure about Lucas, I always hear great things about him but every time I see him it fails to amaze me.

Also, wouldn't all of those increase our wage bill considerably? Are we ready to take that step?

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
They aren't that good anyways

I'm not sure about Lucas, I always hear great things about him but every time I see him it fails to amaze me.

Also, wouldn't all of those increase our wage bill considerably? Are we ready to take that step?
Never been a Lucas fan but some friends who follow PSG closely say he's been improving quite a lot this season.

Yes, it would. I think it all depends on how much we would get for him (Pogba)/who they will offer as trade money and how much their wages are. Maybe we'd have the extra millions to pay it. That's why i'm curious to see what's gonna be done about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)