Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
They aren't that good anyways

I'm not sure about Lucas, I always hear great things about him but every time I see him it fails to amaze me.

Also, wouldn't all of those increase our wage bill considerably? Are we ready to take that step?
well liverpool had difficulties finding an agreement over the fee for Konoplyanka as the club's president didnt feel he needed to sell, i doubt Juve will even stand a chance

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I doubt PSG would give up on their two most talented youngsters atm, not even for Pogba. With :beppe: you never know, but they will probably want a deal that includes mor cash than players.

Lucas is extremely talented btw, technically maybe the best youngster there is right now. His football intelligence is rather poor however.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If we lock Pogba down to a big contract, I'm happy

If we get some crazy money/players for him, I am happy.
What we can't afford to do, however. Is wait for Pogba to make his mind up whilst his contract runs out. We should really make a decision this Summer, keeping Pogba for a couple seasons is really not worth saying goodbye to 70+M euros.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Just another player who we shouldn't be looking at

Really, these players aren't going to take us anywhere. Need to start focusing on players who are actually a fairly safe bet to improve us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)