Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I usually don't go off like this but if we don't get a guy who can start for us behind/next to Nando(with Tevez) and knows what to do with the ball + a CB because I'm scared for Barza's fitness and Ogbnna/Bonucci's presence then I want Beppe out! If the board doesn't want to invest then I want them to come out and say we don't have cash for top players but we'll have a better Ferrari next season. Then I want them to sell to Arabs or Russians.
:tup: :agree: Unfortunately, we play in a shitty league and Italy as a country, and Serie A as a league are not attractive enough for prospective investors :sigh:

I guess we will end up with Shitsharito (hopefully we don't lose Vidal in the fucking process as well) because he is the cheaper and easier alternative. That's how it always works.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Biggest risk this year is the Allegri factor. Its not inconceivable that Juve could miss out on a top 3 finish. If Napoli get elimiinated they will focus 100% on the league. Roma and Napoli could in fact finish ahead of us. If we don't make the top 3, we will self destruct. Players like Vidal and Pogba could be on their way out and then we are royally screwed as we wouldn't have the funds to fully invest the proceeds.

That is the biggest risk I see.
Dude, missing out on a top three finish? You must be joking, right? What have Napoli done to improve that much? We are strengthened without a doubt, 'though maybe not much and we ended about 25 points above them... Pessimism is one thing, this is just ridiculous. We'll fight for the scudetto for sure. Let other teams focus on the CL, our squad is actually strong enough to compete on three fronts for the first time. Even last year our first rate subs consisted of names like Padoin or Peluso. Not anymore...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I'm starting to think Shaqiri will arrive. Anyway, someone in the "attacking department" is gonna arrive for sure, no way that we'll start the season with no other additions. There is still a week of transfer market, and in the last days deals occurr in a quicker way.
panic deals bro..panic deals.. :(

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Players yet to be shipped out, Marrone,De Ceglie, Motta, Sorensen, Ziegler,Pasquato.

Players need to be replaced : Bonucci/Ogbonna, Pepe, Giovinco

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well said, its fucking ridicolous to go through a major change like a new (lesser) coach in a team that already needed a improvement, and possibly a formation change, and not sign the needed starting quality player needed. I mean, do they know football clubs are supposed to have attacking midfielders? But whataheck, lets buy more backups and wait til next summer, to buy the backups to this seasons backups instead.
:tup:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Players yet to be shipped out, Marrone,De Ceglie, Motta, Sorensen, Ziegler,Pasquato.

Players need to be replaced : Bonucci/Ogbonna, Pepe, Giovinco
Ziegler - Contract was terminated last week - Mutual agreement.
DC,Motta,Sorensen & Pasquato are all linked to few clubs and all should not be here comes 1st Sept.
Marrone - i think he stays if no other CB is coming.
Pepe - Parma wanted him,Juve told him he's not needed,but he decided to stay,that's the rumors.
Gio - latest reports say he will sign new deal soon.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well said, its fucking ridicolous to go through a major change like a new (lesser) coach in a team that already needed a improvement, and possibly a formation change, and not sign the needed starting quality player needed. I mean, do they know football clubs are supposed to have attacking midfielders? But whataheck, lets buy more backups and wait til next summer, to buy the backups to this seasons backups instead.
New AM? We got dis.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Ziegler - Contract was terminated last week - Mutual agreement.
DC,Motta,Sorensen & Pasquato are all linked to few clubs and all should not be here comes 1st Sept.
Marrone - i think he stays if no other CB is coming.
Pepe - Parma wanted him,Juve told him he's not needed,but he decided to stay,that's the rumors.
Gio - latest reports say he will sign new deal soon.
Is the Ziegler report official? If only we can do this for Martinez as well.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Next year im sure we'll have more muscles in the mercato. With new shirtdeal, shirtsponsor and new vastly improved TV deals for both Serie A and CL we should see a revenue increase of at least €50M compaired to this year.
Next season. :touched:

Let me tell you how our next mercato will look like. We'll have to buy
Berardi 15m,
Pereyra 14m,
Romulo 6m,
+ end all co-owns, which means buying fex Rugani
+ pay some installments from old deals

At least 50m there.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Berardi 15m,
Pereyra 14m,
Romulo 6m,

At least 50m there.
Those installments are all taken from the initial year's budget. Just like the Pereyra and Romulo money from this year. It's only spread out to hold liquid financial strength 'till better times arrive. End all co-owns; you mean selling/loaning out a shitload of players which will bring in €€€... Let's see whether Rugani is good enough first.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Berardi 15m,
Pereyra 14m,
Romulo 6m,

At least 50m there.
Another one who doesn't follow the pattern!

But next next summer! Oh boy, just wait and see how we're gonna line up huge bids for top players :donedeal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)