Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22,842
    I usually don't go off like this but if we don't get a guy who can start for us behind/next to Nando(with Tevez) and knows what to do with the ball + a CB because I'm scared for Barza's fitness and Ogbnna/Bonucci's presence then I want Beppe out! If the board doesn't want to invest then I want them to come out and say we don't have cash for top players but we'll have a better Ferrari next season. Then I want them to sell to Arabs or Russians.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22,845
    We just upgrade the bench so far. Maybe one in the starting 11 with Evra. WTF is this?
    A wise man once said, you upgrade your bench with last year's starters.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Chicharito was awesome in todays 4-0 loss against MK Dons.

Beppe, no ambition.

- - - Updated - - -

We just upgrade the bench so far. Maybe one in the starting 11 with Evra. WTF is this?
    A wise man once said, you upgrade your bench with last year's starters.
    Why upgrade the team with a needed starter like Shaqiri who'll solve the offensive issue when you can further bolster the bench?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Agreed with @Mark tbh
    Not usually a pessimistic person where Juve is concerned but if we don't even make an effort to sign one top player every Summer then we're fucked and clearly those in charge aren't interested enough to give us the finances we need.

So yeah if teams who are already ahead of us are buying 2-3 top players every Summer, and we can't even get close enough to look at one then we're screwed and a complete haul of upper management is fine by me.

I'll give it 1 more Summer, see if this alleged 'project & sponsorship' money actually comes in to play or not, then i'll decide if I want to go crazy or not.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    bah here:

- new contact with Chicharito agent. 1st option for Juve.
    - the alternative is Shaqiri. Juve haven't decided to go ahead with the deal even if bayern are open for a loan deal.

GDM

so many :sergio: here.
    how the fuck can shaqiri be the alternative to chicarito? that's like saying Buffon is the alternative to messi

- - - Updated - - -

I usually don't go off like this but if we don't get a guy who can start for us behind/next to Nando(with Tevez) and knows what to do with the ball + a CB because I'm scared for Barza's fitness and Ogbnna/Bonucci's presence then I want Beppe out! If the board doesn't want to invest then I want them to come out and say we don't have cash for top players but we'll have a better Ferrari next season. Then I want them to sell to Arabs or Russians.
    been saying it all summer how underwhelmed this mercato has been, i can't honestly say we have improved the starting 11 a great deal if at all. In fact I would go as far to say this has been one of the worst summers under the current management, i'm annoyed that the nastasic trail has gone cold all of a sudden he i can truly say would improve our starting 11, but hey ho we spent it all on signing morata on some glorified loan deal instead and set aside 11+ mill to buy pereya already.... whilst lets not forget that berardi will cost us in the region of 15 to buy him out right next summer, so those 2 alone will set us back 26 mill fml...

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    I think our lack of budget is more of an issue than how we use the funds we have tbh

We should've went after some different targets with intent but improving our starting XI is going to take a lot of luck if we can't compete with;

Barca or Madrd

Psg

Bayern

United, City, Pool, Chelsea, Arsenal.

And a couple other clubs depending on how badly they want the player

Basically we'll be extremely lucky to find a top player within our budget who somehow doesn't attract the attention of any of the clubs I mentioned.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
    Did people really expect us to invest alot of money in this years mercato?

Why? Because of the fact we earned less money than the year before, where we actually came out with a profit of about €10-15M from the summer mercato.

With that in mind, why on earth would anyone have any serious expectations about us spending anything noteworthy this year?

We will get a player on loan if thats possible, or else probably nothing.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
    I'm starting to think Shaqiri will arrive. Anyway, someone in the "attacking department" is gonna arrive for sure, no way that we'll start the season with no other additions. There is still a week of transfer market, and in the last days deals occurr in a quicker way.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Well said, its fucking ridicolous to go through a major change like a new (lesser) coach in a team that already needed a improvement, and possibly a formation change, and not sign the needed starting quality player needed. I mean, do they know football clubs are supposed to have attacking midfielders? But whataheck, lets buy more backups and wait til next summer, to buy the backups to this seasons backups instead.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22,859
    Agreed with @Mark tbh
    Not usually a pessimistic person where Juve is concerned but if we don't even make an effort to sign one top player every Summer then we're fucked and clearly those in charge aren't interested enough to give us the finances we need.

So yeah if teams who are already ahead of us are buying 2-3 top players every Summer, and we can't even get close enough to look at one then we're screwed and a complete haul of upper management is fine by me.

I'll give it 1 more Summer, see if this alleged 'project & sponsorship' money actually comes in to play or not, then i'll decide if I want to go crazy or not.
    I don't remember when it was(what year) but didn't Agnelli say once we have to wait 3 years and then we could land a 25m+ player per year or something like that? Thing is we'll need more than 1 because Buffon, Barza, Pirlo...are not eternal. We'll have to replace them and others.

- - - Updated - - -

how the fuck can shaqiri be the alternative to chicarito? that's like saying Buffon is the alternative to messi

- - - Updated - - -

been saying it all summer how underwhelmed this mercato has been, i can't honestly say we have improved the starting 11 a great deal if at all. In fact I would go as far to say this has been one of the worst summers under the current management, i'm annoyed that the nastasic trail has gone cold all of a sudden he i can truly say would improve our starting 11, but hey ho we spent it all on signing morata on some glorified loan deal instead and set aside 11+ mill to buy pereya already.... whilst lets not forget that berardi will cost us in the region of 15 to buy him out right next summer, so those 2 alone will set us back 26 mill fml...
    You know what's gonna happen next year. To finance all those options and get back Berardi and possibly others we'll have to sell someone. :mad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)