Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
IMO getting Shaqiri and Hernandez makes this a good mercato, and Shaqiri has to take priority over Hernandez as we are crying out for a creative winger.

Also does no one else find it worrying that a club of our stature is trying to get in so many loans? Not buying that we don't have much money and it looks a little pathetic IMO. You rarely see any of the big clubs in Europe sign players on loan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
I would prefer Giovinco to start or come off the bench over Hernandez,that's how bad he has been since last season.Hernandez has no link up play,atrocious passing and less stamina than Cassano on his bad days.I have watched him start two matches,and in both,he looked tanked after 70 minutes.

If we prefer Hernandez over Shaqiri,that would be one of the stupidest transfer that Beppe did since 2011,considering what Shaqiri can bring to the table and what Hernandez can contribute.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
And let's say we make it to the quarters or semis. What do you see playing out differently?
We make a lot more money than a CL group stage exit.

I'm not talking about winning the CL I am talking about us consistently making a lot of revenue in the CL which is what we need otherwise we will simply not have the cash to do anything significant.

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
chicharito would be allegris fault. allegri is crazy for strikers, he never has enough of them. this crazy guy demanded matri for 12 mio. EUR at meelan a year ago.

please marotta give us shaqiri. :juve1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)