Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Swedish coach Hansson, a friend of Ibra "I talked to Zlatan a few days ago on Skype & he told me that he'd like to return to Juve. Zlatan said if not this year then next year & he told me regardless of the money." #GdS

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Zlatan is great but I thought he dont respect Allegri
anyway even if I dont really like the idea of being dependent on Ibra as he is this type of player... I cant say not to a WC player especially after being linked with all the Biabianis Boriellos and Ibarbos of this world

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
:lol: TS at it again with more BS headlines
Tuttoshit like this kind of news, like Conte spoke with Sanchez, Zlatan coach said this and that, these spy news, undercover shit they are NSA of crap italian football news.

Even Zlatan on their cover is saying "come on, stop with that shit", just look at his hand and facial expresion

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Obviuosly Ibra link is just BS, but even if it was real, zlatan is 33 already.

Next year he will be 34. he is not that young. Unless he comes for free with a wage of 3-4m for 1 or 2 years the deal won't be worth it.

il_tedesco

Jan 13, 2014
Chile's coach Jorge Sampaoli said that Vidal was at 30-40% of his normal performance at the WC. His knee seems to be in serious condition and that's also a reason why ManUtd could step back from a possible transfer...

source: el Mercurio

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
You all seriously believe in this dream about Zlatan? We will never take him again. NEVER. I guess, next year he will leave P$G and then, sign for a club with really high wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)