Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You are such a little naggy bitch, aren't you Cam? We still love you tho, in spite of your blind optimism :p
I'm just proving a point, that's all. :D

Actually, it's probably impossible to predict either as no one (except Cronios) can predict the future so our arguments are useless.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There is a ton to consider, but maybe we should start a thread for discussions and predictions of Italian football. :D

Besides, I can't be that ignorant, I'm not calling it soccer. :stuckup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The issue, is the dogma of offensive football.

to much focus on that, leading to too offensive defenders, quality of defenders went down, young forwards not challenged that much anymore, drop in forward quality.

Italy needs to get back to what it was good at. Defending. Get a generation of excellent defenders again. The gifted players who can overcome those defences will follow.

its what helped the cause the previous time

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Isn't that exactly my point again? Besides the economy of the EU countries are getting better. Slowly, but better. With the general improvement of the World Economy, you will see it affect an industrial country like Italy, especially if Renzi implements the much needed reforms.

The Italian clubs didn't take advantage of the 90s. Instead they overspend, went bankrupt and neglected developing and modernizing the League.

Now the Italian league is paying the price with little marketability and therefore relies on a bad home market with little demand.
Exactly, a team, can only do as much as the league ceiling. Waiting for Renzi's promised reforms and hoping for a new change in FIGC. Hope is still there.

Oct 23, 2011
If that is really their asking price we should simple pay and get the player providing we still have the funds, which should be the case since we didn't spend that 25 mil we were supposed to spend on Iturbe. I have always been a huge fan of Lavezzi and i believe he will really strengthen our squad further.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Lavezzi would be a very good signing and a player ready to immediately give something back. For the next 2-3 years he will be good. But, as his game is heavily based on pace, after that he will start declining. I would still go for someone younger if we had the choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)