Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
20m for Lavezzi sounds like total BS. But even if it is true, I'm not sure if Beppe are willing to do any deal with any club if it is not some sort of a loan.

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
Lavezzi would be great for 2-3 years.Hopefully,by then,Berardi develops into the world class player we all hope for him to become,so that we are sorted on the wings for a decade with Berardi and Coman.
100% agree, 15-20M for Lavezzi who has proven his class in Serie A and still has a few years of his prime left. By then, as you said, Berardi and Coman should be ready to torment opposing full backs. Lavezzi can play on either wing and in a support striker role if need be.

Edit: Also not sure why the Lavezzi thread is locked...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Go Beppe,go don't just keep the money safely.The guy is worth 20 mil.

- - - Updated - - -

If that is really their asking price we should simple pay and get the player providing we still have the funds, which should be the case since we didn't spend that 25 mil we were supposed to spend on Iturbe. I have always been a huge fan of Lavezzi and i believe he will really strengthen our squad further.
I will always get Lavezzi for 20 mil at this age than Iturbe for 32 at his age.Always.Excellent player.But obviously our "treasurer" won't go for it.IT must be too much for him and Pereyra for 15 mil is cheap?

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
I think we can afford a transfer like Lavezzi. For 15m is a closed deal in my mind.
I can see us also, take back Gabbiadini if we can do this.
15-20m should work as PSG need to balance the books, and would be a great deal for a proven quality winger. Also, already had success in Italy. Wouldn't mind Gabbiadini as a depth striker, rather spend on Lavezzi and bring back Gabbiadini than sign a depth striker like Chicarito. If we can bring Ezequiel in that would given us a lot more flexibilty in our setup as well.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pace without control... might as well go for the cheaper option in Biabany
We both know those two are not the same quality...
Lavezzi is a good player who is very fast and can dribble well but he has nothing more than that
I agree with you we need someone else than Lavezzi but its not because he cant control or something... its because we need someone who can dribble score create scoring chances and has some pace
Half the package is not enough as there are many players who are good but not great the thing is what we need is a great player and not a good player...
+He is not exactly 21...

- - - Updated - - -

what about chicharito in loan (or for 10M)? I read Marotta still wants a forward and a CB (maybe Balanta or Rugani)?
I wont say no for a loan with an option to buy and signing young talented CBs (for a low price of course) is never a bad thing!

Romano59

Apr 12, 2013
He was linked to Valencia but not really sure he already signed there.

The thing is I don't really know if they are enough good to be a Juve player. Eder Balanta is young and talented... I would go for him between the 2.

Didn't balanta already sign with someone else?

Random Dede rumors popped up again though. He said he was flattered :touched:
- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if Blanc wants to sell him. But he may not have the choice because of the financial fairplay...
I guess 20M is way to much for him. 15M is the maximum to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I wont say no for a loan with an option to buy and signing young talented CBs (for a low price of course) is never a bad thing![/QUOTE]

I read about Chicharito but don't really know if it's true. But i'd prefer 1000 times this transfer to Osvaldo...
The problem for a young AND talented CB ==> high price because it's rare. When you see David Luiz for 50M...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
You will be happy with Cerci? No links with him, but just a question in any case.
Not really but I could say the same about Lavezzi. They offer what we need but they aren't good enough in terms of price/age/consistency. At the end of the day I could see either coming here tho.

What would Lavezzi actually add to this team? Wait, besides work rate. Lord knows thats the last thing this team needs
Counter-attack ability. He has pace, directness, good through ball and cross. He needs space to operate though. He's not a bad dribbler too. He's not exactly my dream but I wouldn't complain as long as Marotta seals him for under 20m price.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He was linked to Valencia but not really sure he already signed there.

The thing is I don't really know if they are enough good to be a Juve player. Eder Balanta is young and talented... I would go for him between the 2.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if Blanc wants to sell him. But he may not have the choice because of the financial fairplay...
I guess 20M is way to much for him. 15M is the maximum to me.

truth is psg won't loan lavezzi out, not when there are clubs who are prepared to pay cash for him and it is psg's last chance to cash in on him

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
What i remember of Chicarito from last couple of seasons is him being a Super sub, coming out the bench and scoring those late goals.

I always saw him more of a poacher than anything, isn't that the reason Marotta said no to Etoo? Aren't we supposed to look for a more versatile striker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)