Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
also why would real madrid let go of him? and why would he want to leave real madrid when they are bringing more and more super stars?

- - - Updated - - -

he is 34..... he hasn't got the physicality. still a great player though.
Dinho is 33. I feel like he could easily cut it still at a lot of big clubs. He would walk into the starting line up of Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Valencia, Inter. I think he would be a really smart buy for some Prem team who are looking for a top player for 1 or 2 years but not willing to pay (like Arsenal)

If they bought Ronaldinho and had him upfront with Higuain it would cause the EPL defenders to have fits. Also I would love to watch Ronaldinho again everyweek haha

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Going for a LWB is a waste of time unless its a real bargain
Asamoah is good enough and Peluso might not be the best but he is acceptable as a sub
If we can get Kolarov for 2M loan then its worth it otherwise I`ll pass
BTW between Asamoah and Kolarov there isnt much difference IMO... I`d say they are pretty even and both are underrated!
As for Marcelo - He is a good player offensively but I wouldnt say he is solid defensively which should be the primary thing for a LWB IMO (not saying that attacking is not important).
The type of WB we want is quite rare as there arent much like those today
Lahm and Lichtsteiner are the only ones who are good both at attacking and defending (yeah I know Licht cant cross... but put that aside and he is quite good offensively too)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i think it´s the other way aroung. zaza + 2mio for gabbiadini´s half but i´m not sure.

too late... :)
Oh, I see.

That comment is spot on actually.
Yeah, it really makes sense to turn down one of the best wingers and most effective players in order to keep Marchisio. Yes, scoring 20 goals and having 30 assists in one season is really bad when you compare it to ghost-ish addition of Marchisio in our team. It really is spot on.

Oh but yeah, Mata was a born Juventino. It all makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)