Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I used to think the same, but not always.

They are reporting Higuain's wage in net, and Nani wants around 130k p/w, he is currently on 90k p/w.
I don't know who would be willing to pay that much. Monaco? Zenit? Maybe.
He's good player but not worth 7M net per year.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I don't know who would be willing to pay that much. Monaco? Zenit? Maybe.
He's good player but not worth 7M net per year.
Probably just Monaco, or PSG if they go full retard but I doubt.

This is what Zenit had to say about Nani.

Zenit St Petersburg’s attempt to sign Luis Nani collapsed due to “unreal” wage demands. According to officials of Zenit St Petersburg, Manchester United were willing to sell Nani, but director Maxim Mitrofanov says that they did not come close to agreeing personal terms due to demands.
Mitrofanov said:
“If Hulk had demanded €8 million to €10 million a year, these conditions would have been unacceptable for Zenit”
“The transfer of Nani failed mostly due to this reason, as he asked for an enormous salary and we would not pay him.”

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Probably just Monaco, or PSG if they go full retard but I doubt.

This is what Zenit had to say about Nani.

Zenit St Petersburg’s attempt to sign Luis Nani collapsed due to “unreal” wage demands. According to officials of Zenit St Petersburg, Manchester United were willing to sell Nani, but director Maxim Mitrofanov says that they did not come close to agreeing personal terms due to demands.
Mitrofanov said:
“If Hulk had demanded €8 million to €10 million a year, these conditions would have been unacceptable for Zenit”
“The transfer of Nani failed mostly due to this reason, as he asked for an enormous salary and we would not pay him.”

Most likely he didn't want to go to Russia. Not attractive enough so high wage demands are kind of compensation. He would accept lower wage in more appealing league and club. imo

Mar 30, 2006
How much is getting at the moment? That number looks way too big.

No way Roma can afford it. Actually, no way we could afford that, let alone Roma.
De Rossi is on 6 million Euro a season so if he leaves I could see Nani going. I dont think Nani would be too upset with 5 or 6 million euro a season if he is given a starting position in a team.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Most likely he didn't want to go to Russia. Not attractive enough so high wage demands are kind of compensation. He would accept lower wage in more appealing league and club. imo
Manchester United and Premier League are quite appealing, and they as world's richest club couldn't meet his demands.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Manchester United and Premier League are quite appealing, and they as world's richest club couldn't meet his demands.
You're right on that but we don't know the exact details of their offer. What kind of status are they offering him? He was bench player last year. Maybe he's just forcing his way out. WC is next year and he wants more playing time.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't think we'll sell Vucinic now though unless a very good offer comes in.

Remember that both Tevez and Llorente probably need some time adapting themselves to everything. I'm sure we don't want to lose points during that period.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Vucinic must stay if we don't intend to bring Jovetic. Relying on Quag, Gio and Matri if Llorente or Tevez don't adapt would be silly. Vucinic proved he can make a difference.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I don't think we'll sell Vucinic now though unless a very good offer comes in.

Remember that both Tevez and Llorente probably need some time adapting themselves to everything. I'm sure we don't want to lose points during that period.
Hence why we'll sign Jo-Jo as he knows the league very well already. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)