Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Oh, I see.

Yeah, it really makes sense to turn down one of the best wingers and most effective players in order to keep Marchisio. Yes, scoring 20 goals and having 30 assists in one season is really bad when you compare it to ghost-ish addition of Marchisio in our team. It really is spot on.

Oh but yeah, Mata was a born Juventino. It all makes sense now.
35 assists actually

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
letting gabbiadini go is a bit stupid, isn't he just became a top scorer in nt?
i think gabbiadini can be a very good player. we should i think do what dortmund did with their players which is to put them into CL matches and watc them improve with the top team and not with a lower serie a team. if you put gabbiadini in a partnership with any top player he will learn and become very good player. he could make a very nice sub for llorente.
i would love to see our next 5 strikers to be llorente, tevez, vucinic, giovinco and gabbiadini.

Sassoulo team:

Icardi

Longhi Antei Terranova Marzorati

Chibsah Magnanelli Missiroli

Boakye Zaza Berardi

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Oh, I see.

Yeah, it really makes sense to turn down one of the best wingers and most effective players in order to keep Marchisio. Yes, scoring 20 goals and having 30 assists in one season is really bad when you compare it to ghost-ish addition of Marchisio in our team. It really is spot on.

Haha :nervous:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Oh, I see.

*AM actually.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Mata and Jovetic are pretty similar in what they offer to the team. with jovetic prefering to play a little more high up on the pitch.

would take mata over jovetic

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mata is a great player but I`m not sure if I`d like that more than an offer of 35M...
I`d use Mata as a support striker and partner him with Tevez with Llorente being a rotation player and sell Vucinic Matri (Id say Giovinco too but we all know we are stuck with him...)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Mata is a great player but I`m not sure if I`d like that more than an offer of 35M...
I`d use Mata as a support striker and partner him with Tevez with Llorente being a rotation player and sell Vucinic Matri (Id say Giovinco too but we all know we are stuck with him...)
Nata and Tevez as strikers? He is a trequartista ffs and should be played there.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
New Nani links in the last couple of days, he was one of the names mentioned by Conte (along with Tevez, Walcott) last year when asked about big name players who would fit our system.

His crazy wage demands are the only problem because otherwise he would fit perfectly in Marotta's way of business.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
New Nani links in the last couple of days, he was one of the names mentioned by Conte (along with Tevez, Walcott) last year when asked about big name players who would fit our system.

His crazy wage demands are the only problem because otherwise he would fit perfectly in Marotta's way of business.
Tevez decreased his wages in 2 times.
What about Nani?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Roma is pushing for Nani, their new coach wants him.

If that's true I doubt his wages would be the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)