Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

marcelo provides better offense but defensively asa isnt nearly as careless and dirty as marcelo so i find asa more solid in the back but no Coentrao is clearly ahead of both.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I wouldn't place him far behind Marcelo, in terms of overall quality. Coentrao is clearly the better fullback and winger.
I rate Asamoah highly, but Marcelo is a demi-god in front of Kwadwo specially in the LB position. Dude was half the reason why Cristiano was killing it last season, notice the difference in performance between last season and this season when it comes to Cristiano? Marcelo is the reason!

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I rate Asamoah highly, but Marcelo is a demi-god in front of Kwadwo specially in the LB position. Dude was half the reason why Cristiano was killing it last season, notice the difference in performance between last season and this season when it comes to Cristiano? Marcelo is the reason!
Fresh knows his shit! :agree:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
:agree:

Marcelo and CR is the best left side in today's football

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Which is why I said in terms of overall quality. He is a much better winger than asamoah, but hes equally poor defensively.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Buffon Licht Barzagli Chiellini Kolarov Vidal Pirlo Pogba Mata Llorente Tevez (4-3-3)

Storari Caceres Ogbonna Bonucci Peluso Giaccherini Marrone Asamoah Vucinic Matri Giovinco

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)