Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Say...by a miracle of God, we do indeed sign both Higuain and Jovetic.

How do you think we'd field our three starting attackers: Higuain, Llorente and Jovetic.

None of them would be sitting on the bench. Giovinco, Matri, and Vucinic would be taking a seat.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I dont think we need a striker, We have Llorente who is a pretty good striker and definitely a big improvement on our current strikers. If we get Higuain/Jovetic Conte might persist with the 3-5-2 and i really hate that formation. I think we need a right sided forward a Left back to go back to 4-3-3 and have Asamoah playing in central midfield. I would much rather buy a young upcoming striker that wont mind not getting as much game time as Jojo or Higuain would so we could do the 4-3-3.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Say...by a miracle of God, we do indeed sign both Higuain and Jovetic.

How do you think we'd field our three starting attackers: Higuain, Llorente and Jovetic.

None of them would be sitting on the bench. Giovinco, Matri, and Vucinic would be taking a seat.
4-3-1-2 and 3-4-1-2 are the only formations that can allow all of them be on the pitch in the same time, but knowing our situation in middle of the park, 4-3-1-2 seems more logical.

Nov 8, 2012
Tuttosport are reporting that general director Beppe Marotta has cast his eye over Eliaquim Mangala and Aymen Abdennour.

Mangala, 22, is currently with Portuguese side Porto and has attracted interest from big spenders Monaco, while Abdennour, 24, currently plies his trade in Ligue 1 with Toulouse and may be available for €4 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)