Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbotis

Jun 22, 2012
If Juventus won't offer anyone over 6 million a year, well.... We better get used to them not getting past the Quarters of the Champions League.

Sure, you can do well with their current pay structure, but to compete with the best, you can't "care what the other players say". You've got to pay up to be the best.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
With the two different sets up rumours which would you prefer:

Option #1: Vidal for Verratti and Ibra.
Option #2: Buy Diamanti and Suarez.

Formations for both options: (3-5-2)

Option #1 Formation:

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Lichtsteiner Pogba Verratti Marchisio Peluso
Llorente Ibra

Option #2 Formation:

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Vidal Marchisio Peluso
Diamanti
Suarez Llorente​

I took out Pirlo and slotted in Verratti and Diamanti in those spots just to show you where they would most likely play.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Option #1 Formation:

Buffon
Llorente Ibra

Option #2 Formation:

Buffon
Diamanti
Suarez Llorente​

I took out Pirlo and slotted in Verratti and Diamanti in those spots just to show you where they would most likely play.
option 2 without a shadow of a doubt, only because Vidal is there, fuck diamanti insert Pogba Job done, and if theres any money left over Sign Ansaldi!

Jul 20, 2012

Option #1 Formation:

Buffon
Llorente Ibra

Option #2 Formation:

Buffon
Diamanti
Suarez Llorente​

Second one but i would prefer if we didnt go 3-5-2 at all

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If Juventus won't offer anyone over 6 million a year, well.... We better get used to them not getting past the Quarters of the Champions League.

Sure, you can do well with their current pay structure, but to compete with the best, you can't "care what the other players say". You've got to pay up to be the best.
Or develop our own players. Which is why we should stop looking for the quick fix in attack.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventus are set to secure the services of Andrea Poli and take Vasco Regini on loan from Sampdoria for 7M.

TuttoB.com

Adding more midfielders means its more likely that we actually may sell Vidal in the summer.

Vasco Regini would be a good player to take a loan. He could be a good substitute defender next season.
Unlikely to mean Vidal is going, Poli is nothing like him. Looks like a Marchisio sub or Pirlo at worst.

Regini was hyped around the youth scene for a while, quite a big left back from what I remember, a bit like a young Chiellini.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Di Marzio is saying Marotta and Vidal's agent are working on a contract extension to 2017/2018.

There goes the Vidal - Verratti/Ibra swap. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Regini was hyped around the youth scene for a while, quite a big left back from what I remember, a bit like a young Chiellini.
I thought Regini was more of a LCB. And yes, I keep hearing he's very similar to Chiellini. I've only seen him a couple of times. The most recent was his U21 outing. A substitute, but I liked what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)