Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Vidal is one of my favourite players on the team. He always plays with his heart.

However, having an attack of Ibra - Llorente and a midfield of Marchisio - Pirlo - Pogba is better than Llorente - Gio/Vuc and a midfield of Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal.

Pogba has always fit in well when replacing Vidal, and remember he's only 18 or 19. He's going to be even better than Vidal. (Dare I say it)

Vidal is a fan favourite, and I know people didn't want to read that but its the truth.

I consider Ibra the third best player in the world after Messi and Ronaldo. You want a game changer? Ibra is the man. Ibra is only 31 he still has a few years in him. He hasn't slowed down at all recently, so I don't seem him retiring in the near future.

Remember Ibra - Trezeguet? Now imagine Ibra - Llorente. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

engireman

May 26, 2009
We should add 1 quality midfielder, 1 quality striker, 1 quality winger as least. Poli, Diamanti, Higuain, Cuadrado are realistic targets, I think
In the summer, I do not think that Quag/Matri to leave if Llorente arrive only. Conte believed that needs 5 striker in 3 fronts. So Anelka out of his way, Quag/Matri will remain with us.... also I think that we have enough money to strenghen all area of the team in same time. For rest of player, De Ceglie may go away.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Vidal is one my favourite players on the team. He always plays with his heart.

However, having an attack of Ibra - Llorente and a midfield of Marchisio - Pirlo - Pogba is better than Llorente - Gio/Vuc and a midfield of Marchisio - Pirlo - Marchisio.

Pogba has always fit in well when replacing Vidal, and remember he's only 18 or 19. He's going to be even better than Vidal.

Vidal is a fan favourite, and I know people didn't want to read that but its the truth.

I consider Ibra the third best player in the world after Messi and Ronaldo. You want a game changer? Ibra is the man.

Indeed.

Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal, or Pogba - Pirlo - Vidal on the other hand is much better. :)

And we don't need to sell Vidal to get Ibra, his fee won't be higher than 20mln and if he wants to leave probably around 15mln. The problem is his 14mln wage which can't be solved by selling Vidal nor any other player we got.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Vidal is one of my favourite players on the team. He always plays with his heart.

However, having an attack of Ibra - Llorente and a midfield of Marchisio - Pirlo - Pogba is better than Llorente - Gio/Vuc and a midfield of Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal.

Pogba has always fit in well when replacing Vidal, and remember he's only 18 or 19. He's going to be even better than Vidal. (Dare I say it)

I consider Ibra the third best player in the world after Messi and Ronaldo. You want a game changer? Ibra is the man. Ibra is only 31 he still has a few years in him. He hasn't slowed down at all recently, so I don't seem him retiring in the near future.

Whatever way you look at it, having Ibra + a young Pirlo + Pogba (Who will shine even more next season, i believe) realistically makes it a stronger squad than having just Vidal and none of that. I love Vidal, we all do. He is IMO the best box-to-box player in today's Football, hands down. But that deal is something we couldn't refuse, it's just too good.

I'm just not too sure about Ibra + Llorente. Llorente is not really the SS type and Ibra is the most selfish player alive. Don't know how this would work out.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Indeed.

Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal, or Pogba - Pirlo - Vidal on the other hand is much better. :)

And we don't need to sell Vidal to get Ibra, his fee won't be higher than 20mln and if he wants to leave probably around 15mln. The problem is his 14mln wage which can't be solved by selling Vidal nor any other player we got.
It would though. If we could get Ibra to lower his wages to say..8-10M (highly unrealistic) but lets we can. And say we sold Vidal for 35M.

That means we can buy Ibra for 15-20M, and still have 15-20M from the Vidal sale to use for his wages. Which can cover a year to two years.

Actually someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't France have a higher tax rate than Italy? Isn't that why PSG pays him such a high figure because such a large chunk is taxed?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
LOL at the people saying to sell Vidal, He is arguably the best defensive midfielder in Europe if he asked to leave fair enough but there is no way we would sell him, He reminds me of Nedved the way he plays with his heart for the club. Nothing less of 45 million i would take for him, Bayern can pay 40 million for martinez then someone can pay 45 million for Vidal.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventus are set to secure the services of Andrea Poli and take Vasco Regini on loan from Sampdoria for 7M.

TuttoB.com

Adding more midfielders means its more likely that we actually may sell Vidal in the summer.

Vasco Regini would be a good player to take a loan. He could be a good substitute defender next season.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It would though. If we could get Ibra to lower his wages to say..8-10M (highly unrealistic) but lets we can. And say we sold Vidal for 35M.

That means we can buy Ibra for 15-20M, and still have 15-20M from the Vidal sale to use for his wages. Which can cover a year to two years.

Actually someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't France have a higher tax rate than Italy? Isn't that why PSG pays him such a high figure because such a large chunk is taxed?
Ibra's salary is net salary.

Juventus would have to pay 28mln a year for his wage.

Even if he lowers his salary to 10mln, hell even 8mln which is highly unlikely. How do you think our other players are going to feel about it, earning triple less.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
LOL at the people saying to sell Vidal, He is arguably the best defensive midfielder in Europe if he asked to leave fair enough but there is no way we would sell him, He reminds me of Nedved the way he plays with his heart for the club. Nothing less of 45 million i would take for him, Bayern can pay 40 million for martinez then someone can pay 45 million for Vidal.
I agree completely.

But you have to look at the bigger picture here.

Imagine we had Ibra against Bayern. Things could have been a lot different.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Ibra's salary is net salary.

Juventus would have to pay 28mln a year for his wage.

Even if he lowers his salary to 10mln, hell even 8mln which is highly unlikely. How do you think our other players are going to feel about it, earning triple less.
Fuck eh...14M net...

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I agree completely.

But you have to look at the bigger picture here.

Imagine we had Ibra against Bayern. Things could have been a lot different.
For me Ibra is to old and will cost to much to get 1-2 good seasons out of him. I think realistically we can afford Isco and still keep our best players, Right now we can not afford to spend such amounts of money on a player like Ibra his wages are to high and he is getting to that age now.

We need a Luis Suarez or Isco up front, Isco prefferably can play on the wing for us in a 4-3-3 and he could combine well with Llorente it would make a lot of sense to me. We need players we can get our value out of we can not afford to spend big money on 30+ year olds and sell our best player in Vidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)