Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It seems like Lewandowski is off to Bayern, his agent pretty much confirmed a departure from Dortmund. Maybe one of Gomez or Mandzukic will leave Bayern now?

Both would be great players to strenghthen our attack with imo

Buy on AliExpress.com

King_Alex

Feb 24, 2013
Diamanti is far better than Pepe

Come on Diamanti is a good player but he is not on Aguero or Suarez`s level...
I really think you underate Vucinic!
Even when he doesnt assist the team plays a lot better with him on the field! Maybe you should watch more games if you haven`t notice it yet...
I said he will be better than gio and vucinic and not than messi or ronaldo analphabet.
I dont underratw him, he is the best striker in our team and we also play better with him. But only when he is in form.
Im sure diamanti would have score more , more assists this season for juve and defensiv work is also better, he can play for 120 minutes like against inter were he fight for his life.
But its good that i get so many feedback , now i know who watches serie a football and who watches only juve games with a livestream on a 12 " netbook and than can tell me that pirlo has better technique than padoin.
for 10 mio i tjink he would be a good transfer if we dont get jojo sanchez or another top player

gigi88

Feb 26, 2013
Hi everybody :theflag:

I'd like this next mercato: Sanchez/Jovetic, Verratti, Ogbonna
Might be a little unrealistic but yeah it's a wishlist after all

This is the light version that suits Marrotta's style a little more: Diamanti/Muriel/ Cuadrado, Poli, Diakité/free agent or cheap CB

Then get rid of Quag,Iaquinta,Melo,Ziegler, Bentdner, Anelka, Padoin. And maybe PDC and Peluso if we get a new LWB.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Cheap player? He was signed for 20 million euros (including bonuses), and this year he has scored quite a few for West Brom, so doubt they will sell him for less than 20

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Cheap player? He was signed for 20 million euros (including bonuses), and this year he has scored quite a few for West Brom, so doubt they will sell him for less than 20
Besides the new chelsea coach would probably want to have a look at the entire squad including loaned players. He would be a nice option for the future though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)