Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Sanchez, Llorente, Vucinic, Giovinco, Quag/Belfodil/Matri/Immobile.

Might make sense to sell one of Vucinic and Gio, along with one of Quag and Matri, coz the latter would at least make good sub players but can't see Vucinc and Gio on the bench all season without it being an issue.

Sanchez, Llorente, Vucinic, Belfodil, Matri/Quag.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012

Might make sense to sell one of Vucinic and Gio, along with one of Quag and Matri, coz the latter would at least make good sub players but can't see Vucinc and Gio on the bench all season without it being an issue.

Living the dream

King_Alex

Feb 24, 2013

Belfodil 1 on 1 change with gio and sanchez 5 mio on loan
:)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Netherlands/Feyenoord CM.Seen him only in the friendly against Italy recently and he looked good.(Although i was impressed more with that Maher guy)

- - - Updated - - -

And i think he plays in the DLP area too..Probably looked as an alternative to Veratti who knows.(Bezzy,Gian,Trezegol17 would know better than me anyways)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Who is Jordi Clasie?
One of Feyenoord's revelations this season, box to box midfielder,hard worker, great shot, can play as a playmaker. the kid has potential to be a great cm, he prefers to play in the same role as his idol Pirlo does.

Netherlands/Feyenoord CM.Seen him only in the friendly against Italy recently and he looked good.(Although i was impressed more with that Maher guy)

- - - Updated - - -

And i think he plays in the DLP area too..Probably looked as an alternative to Veratti who knows.(Bezzy,Gian,Trezegol17 would know better than me anyways)
:tup: Maher was great indeed. While clasie is more of a worker and a dcm, Maher is an AM.
One of the most talented player our 'league' has to offer :)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
One of Feyenoord's revelations this season, box to box midfielder,hard worker, great shot, can play as a playmaker. the kid has potential to be a great cm, he prefers to play in the same role as his idol Pirlo does.

:tup: Maher was great indeed. While clasie is more of a worker and a dcm, Maher is an AM.
One of the most talented player our 'league' has to offer :)
Yeah, Maher has been one of the better midfielders.

The thing about him, he's so good with the ball at his feet in small spaces and he's a genuine trequartista, there aren't many of those like him.

Clasie is a decent player too, I think he's better off as a B2B than a playing as a regista.

Another Eredivisie player that we need to look at is Leroy Fer imo, he's going through a difficult period right now and hasn't performed well in the last few weeks but he's a good player, pretty similar to Vidal in terms of style, never stops running in a match, good with the ball at his feet and a good tackler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)