Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Priorities:

1.SS:
Suarez>Jojo>Sanchez
2.to sell Melo,Ziegler,Quag,DC,Motta!!!
3.Cheap/free back up CB,then we can loan out Marrone to gain more experience.
4.Asa backup if possible

anything else would be Bonus.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Priorities:

1.SS:
Suarez>Jojo>Sanchez
2.to sell Melo,Ziegler,Quag,DC,Motta!!!
3.Cheap/free back up CB,then we can loan out Marrone to gain more experience.
4.Asa backup if possible

anything else would be Bonus.
Replacement. We already have a backup.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The way I see it we should get something like this during the summer. Suarez,Gotze(hopefully),Jojo or Sanchez, then secure Verrati, then Coentrao and then finally a back up CB preferably Sorenson.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
The way I see it we should get something like this during the summer. Suarez,Gotze(hopefully),Jojo or Sanchez, then secure Verrati, then Coentrao and then finally a back up CB preferably Sorenson.
You know Tamoil no longer has an active interest in Juventus these days right? :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Fucking stingy Jeep.
BTW can't get enough of that avatar. Caceres :heart:
:D

Jeep are ok, certainly better then a second rate betting site and a confectionery company.

Of all the depressing things to happen to Juve over the past few years, being sponsored by a biscuit manufacturer ranks somewhere in the top 5 for me :sergio: It reeked of desperation

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
The removal of the stickers will be like the sentencing of the Nazi leaders at the Nuremberg Trials, as such the last remnants of the Gigli/Secco/Del Neri reign will be wiped clean from the club.

Been watching History channel this evening :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Dunno if I can do that but I'll give it a shot.
Always been very skeptical about the way people talk about historical facts, it's always the victorious/conquerors that inks the pages of history books.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Dunno if I can do that but I'll give it a shot.
Always been very skeptical about the way people talk about historical facts, it's always the victorious/conquerors that inks the pages of history books.
no, history channel goes beyond that. it's all about aliens, ghosts, and bigfoot now.

- - - Updated - - -

their programs on hitler and wwii are pretty cool tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)