Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if kaka is 10M or so then i would buy him. and he needs to lower his wages

- - - Updated - - -

i would take draxler if hes available. he can play AMC and on the wings in 433. he could be useful in many formations

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Kaka's not the player he once was. Seems to have lost out a lot due to the injuries and lack of game time in Madrid. Gomez would be a phenomenal piece of business assuming it wouldn't affect the purchase of an SS though I doubt it'll happen. And more importantly I can't see him coming here accepting lesser wages than Llorente, who would then be a bench option earning 4.5m a year.

Jul 20, 2012
Okay so with all these transfer rumors it only leads me to believe that we will have a rather mediocre mercato. I do believe that Juve will get Sanchez but i believe that Sanchez will be the only note worthy player. I think that Marotta will think that Llorente and sanchez are a pair that will make our attack world class. I do believe however that Sanchez will improve our attack but im not totally convinced by both llorente and sanchez as our savior in the attack department. Okay aside from that i believe that Marotta will get a cb and a midfielder. Even though i believe we need a lb, if we continue to play the 3-5-2 there isnt a use for a lb when we have two lwb being asamoah and peluso.

Cb: Astori, Ogbonna, Bocchetti, Sorensen, Diakite
Midfielder(rather broad position but im not sure ) : bonaventura, poli, obiang, cigarini

These are the players i believe that Marotta wil look at or even acquire. I know sorensen is ours and it seems as though we have already got poli but i still included them.

Possible Formations:
3-5-2

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Buffon

- -Barzagli- - - - - -Bonucci- - - - - Chiellini

Licht- - - Vidal- - - -Pirlo- - -Marchisio- - - -Asamoah

- - - - - -- Sanchez- - - - - - - - Llorente

4-3-3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Buffon

Licht - - - - - Barzagli - - - -Chiellini- - - - Peluso

- - - Vidal - - - -- - -Pirlo - - - - -Marchisio

- -Sanchez - - - - - -Llorente - - - - - -Vucinic

My Dream :
- - - - - - - - - - - - -Buffon

Licht - - -Barzagli- - - - - -Chiellini- - - - -Santon

- - - - - -- - Vidal- - - - - - - - -Pirlo - - - - -

Sanchez- - - - - - Marchisio- - - - - - -Nani

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- Gomez- - - - - - - -

Take out Gomez and Nani and we could possibly have something real

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I really hope we get Berardi, Seems to be a supertalent. And could be a upcoming star. Just look at Pogba, im not saying he is as talented as Pogba. But this kind of transfers is needed, especially when we don't have the cash to buy big stars.

We have missed to buy players like James Rodriques,, Kondogba and Verratti, investments like these are most interesting IMO. Players for a good price with alot of potensial.

I hope we found our star attacker in this way, Sad that Milan got El shaarawy before we acted. Let's continue to look for the best talents around the world. For me I enjoy this alot more then buy big stars, ofcourse we shoulden't be like Arsenal. But if we invest most of our cash in top talents which is in most cases less expensive, then we would have more money to invest on a big player.

Even if I think players like Peluso,Padoin are doing a good job and are good squad players. I think it's to much money to invest on players who have a low potensial IMO. Probably if/when we are going to sell them, we woulden't get back the money we bought them for.

In the position we are right now, we should focus on young players with a high potensial. If we sell Pogba in the future we probably could sell him for minimum 25-30 million euros and that is minimum.

Whichlist: Regini, Berardi, Adryan, Doria, Zouma, Aguirre (a promising attacker born 94 from Uruguay)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I really hope we get Berardi, Seems to be a supertalent. And could be a upcoming star. Just look at Pogba, im not saying he is as talented as Pogba. But this kind of transfers is needed, especially when we don't have the cash to buy big stars.

We have missed to buy players like Kondogba and Verratti, investments like these are most interesting IMO. Players for a good price with alot of potensial.

I hope we found our star attacker in this way, Sad that Milan got El shaarawy before we acted. Let's continue to look for the best talents around the world. For me I enjoy this alot more then buy big stars, ofcourse we shoulden't be like Arsenal. But if we invest most of our cash in top talents which is in most cases less expensive, then we would have more money to invest on a big player.

Even if I think players like Peluso,Padoin are doing a good job and are good squad players. I think it's to much money to invest on players who have a low potensial IMO. Probably if/when we are going to sell them, we woulden't get back the money we bought them for.

In the position we are right now, we should focus on young players with a high potensial. If we sell Pogba in the future we probably could sell him for minimum 25-30 million euros and that is minimum.
:yao:

Nov 17, 2012
We just should have bought Verratti from Pescara and then loaned him out for the season, it was the height of foolishness on Marotta's part to quibble over a couple of million, considering Pirlo's years are beginning to get the better of him (being a constant starter that is).

http://www.football-italia.net/33158/gomez-inter-and-juve-offers

Hell yes, Gomez is a very good striker, we would be absolutely mad to pass up the chance to sign him given that Mandžukić has more or less taken his place in the lineup.
Llorente can sit his Basque hide on the bench and chill, if we could by any chance, also nab Sanchez or Suarez from one of their respective clubs, I would go so far to say that our squad would be tantalisingly close to being complete (maybe about LB/LWB after PDC is shown the door?).

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't see how we could afford Llorente, Gomez and another SS.

- - - Updated - - -

Even after factoring in player sales and and CL money.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Even though i'm Brazilian, fuck Kaka! a big no. He's not 20% of what he used to be and won't get any better. Unless he's really cheap and that includes low-affordable wages, then we can maybe think about it.

Llorente will find his form again, we don't need Gomez. We need a SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)