Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2013
You should take Mario Gomez off our hands. He'd be a much better fit on Juventus than on Bayern. He was just injured this season and Mandzukic ended up being a good fit in the system and Gomez never won his place back. He won't get a chance under Pep anyways. It's pretty much set in stone that he's going to leave. Sign him or you'll regret it when he scores goals for fun for another club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Varane is indeed a fantastic defender. I consider him WC already. Unless he injures himself he is destined to be. Having in mind that defenders need more time to blossom and tune their talents to the game - this kid is extraordinaire. If France has 3 more talents from his caliber I can see them lifting the EC/WC in this generation.
Varane, Pogba, and Kondogbia :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Gomez? I can't see it. We have Llorente and they're very similar players. Llorente will be our team's highest earner, there's no way we planned to sign him and put him on the bench. And to be honest, I think Llorente is going to have a great future with us, better than if Gomez came here.

Llorente, Sanchez, Matri/Osvaldo, Giovinco, Vucinic

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If we hadn't already signed Llorente, then I would love for us to go for Gomez. But there is no use signing both CF's as either of them will not be very happy with sitting on the bench. We need an SS, and I hope we sign Sanchez, who is a very good player with a not too expensive transfer fee (and wages). He's youngish, knows the league well, quick, direct, skillful, great on the counter attack, can play RW in a 4-3-3 or SS in 3-5-2. Hope we sign him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You should take Mario Gomez off our hands. He'd be a much better fit on Juventus than on Bayern. He was just injured this season and Mandzukic ended up being a good fit in the system and Gomez never won his place back. He won't get a chance under Pep anyways. It's pretty much set in stone that he's going to leave. Sign him or you'll regret it when he scores goals for fun for another club.
He'd have been awesome, before we signed Llorente. Now we need someone like Benzema, Suarez, Jovetic, or most likely Sanchez.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we hadn't already signed Llorente, then I would love for us to go for Gomez. But there is no use signing both CF's as either of them will not be very happy with sitting on the bench. We need an SS, and I hope we sign Sanchez, who is a very good player with a not too expensive transfer fee (and wages). He's youngish, knows the league well, quick, direct, skillful, great on the counter attack, can play RW in a 4-3-3 or SS in 3-5-2. Hope we sign him.
+Rep Well Said :tup:

Edit: I give you a +Rep and you ask for my post to receive an infraction. That's low Bro. :sigh: :stuckup:

shouldline31

May 9, 2012
If the plan is 351 for the next season with AMF then why not someone better than Diamanti. There are better attacking mids out there and certainly younger one. We could splash 20-25m if that's the case.
Something like this for the next season

Buffon
Barza-Bonucci-Chiellini
Licht( Isla )-Vidal-Pirlo( Pogba )-Marchisio-Asa
Isco
Llorente

Still I would prefer 451 or 4321
Buffon
Licht-Barza-Chiellini-Asamoah
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Isco Vucinic
LLorente

I think Asa can succeed as a LB.
yaa because Diamanti is the cheapest (Marotta though) :D

- - - Updated - - -

Younger options:

Isco
Götze
Bernard
Ilicic
Hamsik
Eriksen

Do you guys rate De Bruyne? I've seen him a bit on Werder Bremen and the kid is pretty good, at Genk he used to play as an CAM and he scored a lot of wonderful goals, I'd like to give him a shot since Chelsea alread got Oscar
really agree for those options, but please hell no for hamsik,

- - - Updated - - -

dybalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :tuttosport:
who is Dybala badass??

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Kaka would be our savior.

Christmas tree :juventus:

Llorente
Vucinic-Kaka
Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal
Kolarov-Chiellini-Barzagli-Licht
Buffon​

:klin:

Isla would definitely suit that better though, if he can regain form...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)