Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Death is a natural part of life. And living with all the pieces of $#@! on this planet is pretty damn hard. :p

Just read my sig and be amazed. :D
You really are living in the wrong epoch. In the middle ages people were dying at a rate 100x what we have in Europe today. You belong back there, not here with us. No wonder you feel out of place. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
it would be a dream if we have Cavani and Suarez.. even though it's just a dream.. but this is the quality players that can help our team to reach the CL glory.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You really are living in the wrong epoch. In the middle ages people were dying at a rate 100x what we have in Europe today. You belong back there, not here with us. No wonder you feel out of place. :D
Yes, I used to be Ludde von III, the High King of France back in the days. Ohh how I miss those days. :sad:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sanchez would be indeed very good signing and a player that would improve our attack much. He's not goalscorer but he's close to what Vucinic is like in terms of team impact imo. The guy can take the ball with his back to the goal and pass it to make that difference. With Sanchez Arriving we could finally use 4-3-3 properly because the guy is so hardworking he would suit for RW position perfectly.

If we pair Vucinic and Giovinco who are wingers (they feel well on the left wing, especially Gio) With someone like Llorente/Matri who are typical poachers and add to that Sanchez who actually can play on both wings we'd definitely close the gap between us and Europe's big guns to minimum. We need to improve our attack, ball control and move it faster forward if we want to be on the same level with Real, Barca, Bayern, Man Utd and Dortmund who I consider as Europe's finest right now.

Vucinic/Giovinco - Llorente/Matri - Sanchez/Pepe​

This forward line looks much better than what we presented in Munich:
Quagliarella - Matri​

And looks much better than our main option which Conte uses a lot this season:
Vucinic - Giovinco​

I'd say the first one is too heavyweight and not creative, while the second pair is exactly the opposite but they can't finish for their life.

Jul 20, 2012
What if by the beginning of next season we end up with an attack consisting of Diamanti,quag,llorente, sanchez and torres. I dont think this would happen at all and i wouldnt like it either but do you think itd be an improvement over our current attack

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Honestly, Sanchez maybe a step up from what we have but he's not a game changing player. The type that we need. Yes, there are realities on the mercato, and that we are not in a position to sign a game changing player, but the fact remains that our other so called identified targets are a cut above Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)