Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gimme Sanchez, honestly couldn't give a shit at how bad he has been at barca, i think it comes down to a systematic problem rather than his actual playing ability, his tactical versatility will be of more benefit for us as a team, making us less predictable, it is actually quite sad to see some people get more excited about diamanti than sanchez

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
If Jovetic would go for 30m then it would be a good deal, however at this point in the season im not going to really listento the rumors and im not sure whether that is how much sanchez would cost. Btw what are his wages?

Apr 29, 2006
I don't want Sanchez for his "tactical versatility". Come to think of it - I don't want a versatile player anymore at all. We have quite a lot of them, perhaps not sanchez quility, but Isla and Asamoah in particular aren't far away either.
First lets make sure we know what system we are playing next season. If it is a 352 that we are using now - find a player that is perfect for this position. A certain starter and as decisive as we can get our hands on. Not a great winger, good SS and an ok WB in one.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
How about players like Wilfried Bony, Mkhitiryan and ... Lamela ?

Jovetic seems impossible and I think we are not even interested in Sanchez tbh...

BTW anyone here seen Carlos Vela in action in this season? His statistics are very good 12 goals and 8 assists in 24 matches plus he is still only 24

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
How about players like Wilfried Bony, Mkhitiryan and ... Lamela ?

Jovetic seems impossible and I think we are not even interested in Sanchez tbh...

BTW anyone here seen Carlos Vela in action in this season? His statistics are very good 12 goals and 8 assists in 24 matches plus he is still only 24
I'd like Bony, he's going to be pretty good.

Carlos Vela is fired up, this and last season have been the best of his carrier, maybe time to set up his mind and go to a big club? Who knows. I follow him, mexican media hates him, and so do a lot of people on this country.I have a friend who follows him a lot, every match, if you want I could ask him for write down the important things about him.

I'd be so proud if a former Chivas' player get's to play on Juventus. Of course this is just me fapping about it.

- - - Updated - - -

give rubin kazan a call ;)
I'm on it :klin:

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Digne links :nico:
But City & Real are following him 2.
If we don't get him and City gets him we should go for Ansaldi or Kolarov.

Strikers remain a problem in my opinion.. With someone out of this list i would be happy: Jovetic, Benzema, Sanchez, Suarez, Lewandowski, Doumbia, Hernandez & Higuain.

The new player on the midfield will be Poli, although i'm not impressed. Can't we give Fausto Rossi, Bouy or Appelt a chance?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Tuttosport: Ibra has given a yes for Raiola to negotiate with Juve and see the offer. Neddy and Raiola working on this.

I'm probably wrong about this, but is there a possibility for both Ibra and Sanchez to come this season, given that we are looking at Sanchez on a loan with option to buy as per the initial reports? Do you guys see at possibility or is it too much of a revolution upfront with Llorente already there as one attacker. Also, to we this happen, I think one of Quatri and one of Vucinco will be sold.

Ibra, Llorente, Sanchez, Vucinic, Quag. Wowsa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)