Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzLeif

Feb 12, 2012
So - If we HAD to pick one, who would we rather sign? Borini or Destro?
From what I've seen, Borini is the better finisher (he's the perfect poacher-type), where-as Destro is a more versatile forward who enjoys tricking his opponents.
Both are 21, and both are born in March. Both are Italian, obviously.

I wouldn't mind going for either, but Borini has shown much more potential to me if I'm honest (I know that opinion won't be popular here).
This has been only his FIRST full season in professional football, and to have played the way he has done this season, it's unfortunate he doesn't have more goals. I'm sure he'd get more if he was here.
He also completely tore up Inter Milan a few months ago, which was lovely to see.
I'm yet to see Destro perform at his best vs. a top side.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Ummm, non of them are realistic? Except maybe Mirko-Destro-Jovetic one perhaps, a little atleast.
really not realistic, I mean we are after 1 of RVP,Suarez,Higuain, supposedly anyway. And I believe we will get 1 star forward,and a young hot prospect rwf.

Maybe this is also an option Mirko-Dzeko-Ramirez?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mirko-Dzeko-Ramirez is realistic, but none of that front trio is world class, and I don't see the "star signing" or top forward there. That would be Marotta trolling and lying to us again!

I'd like to see us go all out for Neymar in 2014, as I don't think he'll leave Brazil this year, or the next for that matter. He's still 20 years old, and I'm sure he can wait for another 2 years before moving to Europe.

I'd rather we get Suarez and Damiao, then have a front trio of Vucinic-Dzeko-Ramirez. Damiao could turn out to be a revelation, and Suarez with his movement and trickery will give us that edge, that element of unpredictability. What is undeniable is that we need a lot of reinforcements in attack, as not a single one of our strikers (with the exception of Vucinic) is indispensable (yes, Matri as well, for those who wouldn't even use him in a trade for Cavani :lol: :howler:). I'd sell any of them if the right offer came in, and Borriello most definitely should not be retained/redeemed if it means a waste of 6-8 Million Euros that can be put towards a better signing, or someone's wages.

Asamoah, Verrati, Pogba, Ogbonha/Astori, and Destro should be added to the new CF + RWF signings. I have started to like Pepe, but I don't think he deserves to be starting for us, and I want an upgrade. Moreover, I think we should keep the 4-3-3 as our main formation, as the 3-5-2 will require heavy investments in defense, and we already have the personnel to play 4-3-3, so why change it?

I also believe we should utilize our assets; guys like Krasic, Elia, Melo, Ziegler, Pazienza, Giovinco and even the likes of Marrone :sigh: :sad: and Immobile cold be used in trades or to lower the cash component for some of our targets.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Yup, that would definitely be the ultimate fap fap,and next to impossible,maybe Mirko-Higuain-Ramirez is slightly more realistic..
Yep, its almost imposible, like the rest of the list... :sad:

More realistic ones:

Mirko - Higuain - Giovinco
Mirko - Dzeko - Ramirez
Mirko - Destro - Jovetic
Mirko - Dzeko - Giovinco
Mirko - Matri - Suarez
Mirko - Destro - Suarez

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Higuain would be the best CF option. I simply love that player. We'll probably get Dzeko. I wouldn't be against a Giovinco return at all especially if that means we can spend on Asamoah and a good LB/CB but if there was any chance we could land a great CF + Suarez we should definitely take it. We would be so unbelievably deadly with Suarez and Higuain.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We wouldn'nt even need Borriello if we had Ronaldo and Messi. We could start with 10 players and still kill the opposition :D

Oh wait, with Borriello on the field, we are already one man down before kickoff :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)