Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2012
lol that's an authentic photo, I took it myself.

here is the certifiicate:

so apparently it's looking like juve are getting dzeko :(
I told everyone we would end up with the second option on transfers, we would be linked with suarez and cavani and will end up with ramirez( who is a solid player but overated in my opinion and not much better then pepe, scholetto would be a better option ffs) and dzeko or the unproven and probably overpriced damaio
ladies and gentlemen beppe marotta:wallbang:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ramirez overrated :sergio: Schelotto is better omg :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ramirez is only 21 and Bolgona would have done a lot worse if they didn't have him. He got 4 goals 2 assists 10/11, this season 8 goals 5 assists so next season I would expect at least 12+ goals and 8-10 assists. Probably even more if played in an actual good team like Juve.

People shouldn't talk about things they have no idea about.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
so apparently it's looking like juve are getting dzeko
I told everyone we would end up with the second option on transfers, we would be linked with suarez and cavani and will end up with ramirez( who is a solid player but overated in my opinion and not much better then pepe, scholetto would be a better option ffs) and dzeko or the unproven and probably overpriced damaio
ladies and gentlemen beppe marotta
30. Ladies and gentlemen, Giuseppe Marotta.

Apr 24, 2012
Ramirez overrated :sergio: Schelotto is better omg :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ramirez is only 21 and Bolgona would have done a lot worse if they didn't have him. He got 4 goals 2 assists 10/11, this season 8 goals 5 assists so next season I would expect at least 12+ goals and 8-10 assists. Probably even more if played in an actual good team like Juve.

People shouldn't talk about things they have no idea about.
dude ive played soccer at the highest junior level in my country for U 16's don't say I don't know anything about football. I based my opinion that scholetto is better then ramirez based on physicality, intelligence and calmness on the ball. i think ramirez is a physical elia type player and schelotto is more of a guitirrez, physical,calm intelligent player

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
dude ive played soccer at the highest junior level in my country for U 16's don't say I don't know anything about football. I based my opinion that scholetto is better then ramirez based on physicality, intelligence and calmness on the ball. i think ramirez is a physical elia type player and schelotto is more of a guitirrez, physical,calm intelligent player
Schelotto is not better than Ramirez, if you think so you are blind. Ramirez is not much like Elia, Ramirez is 6'0 and doesn't run at defenders as much as Elia does. Ramirez is a good crosser, he has good vision, very good dribbler and has good technique, can take FKs, in a few years he will be very a good player (he's already pretty good) and could be the centre piece of a team.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Whatever Jovetic is worth, Giovinco is up there with him in around the same amounts after this season. Offering them 15 million + Giovinco is 10-15 million too much.
I agree about that. Gio has had a fantastic season, much better than Joji, he'll probably be one of the main players of the Azzuri and yet people are treating him like he's worth less than a loaf of bread.

He's shown more than Jojo and Ramirez and they are nit worth giving up Gio.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I agree about that. Gio has had a fantastic season, much better than Joji, he'll probably be one of the main players of the Azzuri and yet people are treating him like he's worth less than a loaf of bread.

He's shown more than Jojo and Ramirez and they are nit worth giving up Gio.
Nah I'd swap him for one slice of bread.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
physical yes but no way in hell is Schelotto better in anything else than Gaston, the latter is a very gifted player.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Whether we take Giovinco or not depends on his valuation. Before the season started his market value was around 10-12m for 100%. I reckon his market value now is closer to 20m. That values Juve's share at 10m.

If Juve can buy the remainder of his share for less than 8-9m, I think he is a buy. Any more than 10m, they can consider selling him. But I really like Giovinco. The guy has been able to show what he has with regular playing time. If he came to Juve, he will be fighting for a starting spot with Vucinic. Cavani, Quags, Borriello or whoever else we buy is likely to be the center forward.

If Conte feels that Giovinco is willing to work hard he may pick him. But conte is not offering starting guarantees to anyone, that is his style....and Giovinco I think wants that guarantee - which is kind of understandable but thats why in the end, Juve will probably sell him.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
TS: On Destro: Preziosi has an agreement with the nerazzurri but the player prefers Juventus

TS: Marotta: “I will get a star that has bianconero DNA”.

---------- Post added 23.05.2012 at 11:08 ----------

Marotta - Fener made an official enquiry for Melo. :lol:

---------- Post added 23.05.2012 at 11:09 ----------

CDS: Marotta: Our prestige forces us to look to the trophy right away. One of RVP, Higuain or Suarez will be ours. We like Asamoah a lot

^^

would not trust the translation on this one though.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: @ Schitlotto. The fucker is a gypsy grease bag. He should rot in a mediocre club for eternity, being the average piece of shit that he is.

---------- Post added 23.05.2012 at 14:16 ----------

Higuain, Destro, Ramirez, Verrati, Asmoah :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
:lol: @ Schitlotto. The $#@!er is a gypsy grease bag. He should rot in a mediocre club for eternity, being the average piece of $#@! that he is.

---------- Post added 23.05.2012 at 14:16 ----------

Higuain, Destro, Ramirez, Verrati, Asmoah :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:
Add 1 back up CB and we're set ;)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
TS: On Destro: Preziosi has an agreement with the nerazzurri but the player prefers Juventus

CDS: Marotta: Our prestige forces us to look to the trophy right away. One of RVP, Higuain or Suarez will be ours. We like Asamoah a lot

^^

Higuain or Suarez it is then :tuttosport:

:xfinger: :xfinger::xfinger::xfinger::xfinger::xfinger::xfinger::xfinger::xfinger: Pipita

Add 1 back up CB and we're set ;)
LB too?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Robben booed by Bayern fans during a friendly against Holland.

Sneijder: "If it was up to me, I'd take him to Inter."

Van Bommel: "If it happened to me, I'd leave. He is not appreciated at Bayern."
Arjen Robben :lick:

Imagine this:

Robben - Higuain - Vucinic/Giovinco

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

^^

Van Persie, Suarez e Higuain: il top player?

"Possible, all 3 are interesting players"

Cavani?

"It all depends on the club and there willingness to sell"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)