Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Word is that we are looking at 15m plus Marrone or Gio. Or Estigarribia who we are redeeming in all likelihood. I think 15 plus Gio is a fair deal.
That's way too much for Jo-Jo. I think a deal of Gio plus 5 to 8 million will be the right price. But i doubt Gio, would accept a switch to Fio. He rather stay in Parma under Donadoni.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We need to redeem Gio's ass 100% first. I wonder how'll that goes considering Parma want him bad and can expect some backing from big clubs when it comes to the blind auction.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Robben booed by Bayern fans during a friendly against Holland.

Sneijder: "If it was up to me, I'd take him to Inter."

Van Bommel: "If it happened to me, I'd leave. He is not appreciated at Bayern."

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Word is that we are looking at 15m plus Marrone or Gio. Or Estigarribia who we are redeeming in all likelihood. I think 15 plus Gio is a fair deal.
Whatever Jovetic is worth, Giovinco is up there with him in around the same amounts after this season. Offering them 15 million + Giovinco is 10-15 million too much.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What's with Hustini and digging Milan fanboys? First Giovinco then Dzeko :snoop: :p
:mute:
:lol: Verratti cried because he did NOT want to go to Milan..
He cried. We need men, not cry babies. A real man like Giovinco is a must.
Dzeko cannot be our marquee signing Husti. He's good at what he does, but he's probably 4th or 5th on our list of strikers. I'm not against his arrival and I do think he'd fit the system well, but he cannot be the guy carrying our attack. He's going to need a better player next to him. Vucinic in many ways has a similar requirement. I'd say Dzeko-Suarez would be a good selection of players or even JoJo. But Vucinic-Dzeko-Ramirez is not going to get us very far in Europe and while a decent upgrade I'd have to say we are in a great position to be strengthening ourselves more than that. Dzeko-Suarez yes. Dzeko-JoJo yes. Dzeko marquee signing. No.
Dzeko is more than good at what he does. And how the heck do you get 4th or EVEN 5th choice strikers? I would be OK with him as a 3rd choice behind Higuain and Cavani...but then who after that would be realistic? Hell the other two aren't all the realistic if we are penny pinching again this summer. But if we have the money then yes, by all means. All 3 would be marquee signings. :(
Dzeklol is shit. NEXT!
Yasololololol.

Where are these posts coming from? On what grounds? :(

Treason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)