Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Regardless of whom they are trying to fool, both Marotta and Agnelli know very well we are in dire need of a new top striker. Random fans from Bunga-Bunga land, lacking TV's and the net know that. And he should be wearing the number 9 for this team. By that I mean a guy that would make it his, not just have it on his back for periods of the week.
Then there is the bandiera #10 issue. I don't think we will solve it this season, except for perhaps the only reasonable fix - Suarez. If a good deal is possible, I think we will go for him. Neymar in 2045 is more likely the target though, or someone Italian if possible - but neither Destro nor the next guy from Siena are 'il fenomeno vero' by any stretch of an reasonably healthy imagination.

I would get Higuain before Cavani for sure. The only offer that would sway me away from the hot argentinian is half priced Torres or Falcao. If Chelsea went for Gonzalo and Torres came here for under 20m that would be a sugar sweet deal. :D

Mirko - Gonzalo - Luis is the pipe-dream. If we are able to sign those players, I truly believe we will. But that's a BIG if on the current market.:tuttosport::tuttosport:

Mirko - Fernando - Luis on the other hand is doable even by Marotta. Wouldn't be worse at all as quality and all the players are so multifunctional that its crazy-good for a coach imho. :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
As far as Jovetic is concerned. Gio + a minimal amount of cash, no larger than 5 million should be enough. Anything more than that, and Juve is overpaying.

And this is coming from someone who has adored Jovetic for 3 years.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
vucinic - damiao - suarez is another quite realistic mercato :agree: but higuain is the dream IMO vucinic - higuain - pepe actually does not sound so bad judging on how we did with vucinic - matri/quaq/bori - pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)