Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) Part 2 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
And the likes of Zach and that Virtual guy, perhaps even Juvejay will still hail him as an amazing SD, calling him the great man and all that $#@!, while justifying his failure to address the issue for a 3'rd consecutive season :howler:
Yes, he sucks. He promised the scudetto within 2 years. Everyone laughed at it and he delivered. Yet everyone thinks he sucks. Excuse me, everyone shortsighted that is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes, he sucks. He promised the scudetto within 2 years. Everyone laughed at it and he delivered. Yet everyone thinks he sucks. Excuse me, everyone shortsighted that is.
No, smartass. That isn't what I said. What irks me is that people constantly defend him and justify his actions, even when there is nothing to justify. I'm glad for the Scudetto, and happy with where we are right now, but that doesn't mean there aren't deficiencies or issues that need to be addressed.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I missed these days.
:D I am right though. Point out where I erred, and I will duly apologize. Hence, why I said potentially/possibly JuveJay, as I'm not quite sure where you stand.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No, smartass. That isn't what I said. What irks me is that people constantly defend him and justify his actions, even when there is nothing to justify. I'm glad for the Scudetto, and happy with where we are right now, but that doesn't mean there aren't deficiencies or issues that need to be addressed.
There will always be deficiencies. There will always be work. But Marotta, Paratici and Agnelli never stopped working. They announced Anelka as a temporary fix for the Bendtner hole (which is non-existent). They announced Llorente last week, but the day afterwards people were all over the place for not signing Lisandro...

Just like everyone was criticizing all their moves during the first summer, this will get adressed. No need to rush those things. Hasty decisions never get us anywhere. Amauri, Toni, Martinez, Bendtner, etc. etc. All moves that shoudn't have been made. Now let us wait till the summer window and look after a striker then. Much more possibilities there....

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There will always be deficiencies. There will always be work. But Marotta, Paratici and Agnelli never stopped working. They announced Anelka as a temporary fix for the Bendtner hole (which is non-existent). They announced Llorente last week, but the day afterwards people were all over the place for not signing Lisandro...

Just like everyone was criticizing all their moves during the first summer, this will get adressed. No need to rush those things. Hasty decisions never get us anywhere. Amauri, Toni, Martinez, Bendtner, etc. etc. All moves that shoudn't have been made. Now let us wait till the summer window and look after a striker then. Much more possibilities there....
We have already made hasty decisions in the past, and will continue to do so in the future. Sometimes we wait and target the wrong players, or we rush and buy a player we don't need/who doesn't really address the issue.

I'm willing to wait until the summer, but I'm sure the same BS will be rinsed and repeated as to why we failed to secure our targets or buy what we need ;)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

we hear this every year, always next summer, what was wrong with last summer? or the summer before that. fact is we give ourselves so many options and end up signing the last choice started with aguero and we instead finished up with vucinic, last year is was rvp, jovetic and cavani, and we finished up with bendtner, this summer (excluding the arrival of llorente) will probably play a similar tune to the last 2 summers. so stop saying "lets wait till the summer because you and i clearly know that as long as marotta is in charge we'll never be capable of signing a top player upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)