Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
A balanced mature and realistic scenario.
Indeed those 3 would be quite the boost, BUT you are forgetting smth VERY important, the Ital-Juve project.
We dont intend to narrow the proportion of Italians in our first eleven, we are willing to do many performance and financial compromises in order to appeal the nationalist instincts of our core fans.
For them, staying Italian is more important than winning, Cissokho and Asamoah would be racist victims of our ultra-nationalist core, that runs this place and is respected by the management...
It would be fun reading if you were trolling, but when I know you are for real...

The funny thing is we bough a lot of foreigners in our team - Vuci, Vidal, Lich those are our core players now. And Krasic was brought with the though he will be a starter.

Now it will be even funnier that after this summer market when will most likely bring in more foreigners you will still sing the same song.

Oh and you should take a note that foreigners at least good ones usualy have an offer from man city, psg or any other extremely rich teams competing for their signature.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A balanced mature and realistic scenario.
Indeed those 3 would be quite the boost, BUT you are forgetting smth VERY important, the Ital-Juve project.
We dont intend to narrow the proportion of Italians in our first eleven, we are willing to do many performance and financial compromises in order to appeal the nationalist instincts of our core fans.
For them, staying Italian is more important than winning, Cissokho and Asamoah would be racist victims of our ultra-nationalist core, that runs this place and is respected by the management...
:D

You never fail to disappoint.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
What? Sissoko was black and everyone loved him,he was one of fans favourites are u kidding ?!
Before a week he saied : Juve will be in my heart,forever .

Dafuq are u talking about ?!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I know a lot of us assume we are going to be getting big names up front, but we are going to be left disappointed. Its going to be one big, or relatively big name in the continental context. If Dzeko is expensive at around 25m, or close to whatever amount City paid for him, it was under 30m. If we find that expensive, then it gives us a fair idea of what kind of money we are looking to spend across three positions in the summer.
I believe that Dzeko's expensiveness comes partly from the wages he gets and, imo, wouldn't want to take a cut on them. He's on €6.5m a year.
Suarez is on €4.2m while Jovetic earns only €0.8m.

City paid €32m for Dzeko and I'm guessing they'll want 30m or at least 25. That makes him really expensive for us. Suarez won't be much less expensive (bought by Pool for €26.5m), even if he keeps the same wages.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I believe that Dzeko's expensiveness comes partly from the wages he gets and, imo, wouldn't want to take a cut on them. He's on €6.5m a year.
Suarez is on €4.2m while Jovetic earns only €0.8m.

City paid €32m for Dzeko and I'm guessing they'll want 30m or at least 25. That makes him really expensive for us. Suarez won't be much less expensive (bought by Pool for €26.5m), even if he keeps the same wages.
I am not sure if Jo-Jo can play in our 4-3-3 instead of Matri.
Suarez can't play as a striker in a 4-3-3. and his complaining, diving all the time, doesn't make him a juve player neither.
Dzeko is to expensive but to be honest out of the three i think we should go for him.
Cos he can play in a 4-3-3, is strong and is a great finisher.

Apr 29, 2006
Gimme Torres on loan. Just get this guy as cheap as possible asap. Then we can spend the entire summer with Marotta 'negotiating' and hope for another name in the attack, since we would have spend close to nothing on Torres yet. If we can get Torres and Rossi as a cheap RWF/LWF alternative its game on. If we snatch a good fee for Krasic or Melo we might end up with someone like Suarez/JoJo instead of Rossi and that would be epic. Nevertheless we shouldn't forget the defence and midfield, because if (god forbids it!) we have one major injury (like we were used to and like milan are getting now) we'd be brutally fucked. Forget about winning in Europe we'd be battling for CL again and I want the title.
Let's hope recent unreliable reports are true and Conte is asking for quality this summer. But he could get 'indoctrinated' by Marotta/the Reapers .... Antonio Shepard please hold on! Select the renegade option!!! :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I am not sure if Jo-Jo can play in our 4-3-3 instead of Matri.
Suarez can't play as a striker in a 4-3-3. and his complaining, diving all the time, doesn't make him a juve player neither.
Dzeko is to expensive but to be honest out of the three i think we should go for him.
Cos he can play in a 4-3-3, is strong and is a great finisher.
Honestly we should archive posts like these for later, every summer there are silly posts like these questionning or dismissing top class players like Jovetic and Suarez, out of just being picky like we are spoilt for choices in such players, when we the reality is after deadline we will settle with whatever underwhelming choice we can get, like Quagliarella two summers ago, or Vucinic last summer.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Gimme Torres on loan. Just get this guy as cheap as possible asap. Then we can spend the entire summer with Marotta 'negotiating' and hope for another name in the attack, since we would have spend close to nothing on Torres yet. If we can get Torres and Rossi as a cheap RWF/LWF alternative its game on. If we snatch a good fee for Krasic or Melo we might end up with someone like Suarez/JoJo instead of Rossi and that would be epic. Nevertheless we shouldn't forget the defence and midfield, because if (god forbids it!) we have one major injury (like we were used to and like milan are getting now) we'd be brutally fucked. Forget about winning in Europe we'd be battling for CL again and I want the title.
Let's hope recent unreliable reports are true and Conte is asking for quality this summer. But he could get 'indoctrinated' by Marotta/the Reapers .... Antonio Shepard please hold on! Select the renegade option!!! :D
TORRES :tuttosport:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nesta: Free
Pogba: Free
Drogba: Free
Dzeko: Loan (buy next year)
Jovetic: 25m + Quag

:weee:

---------- Post added 30.03.2012 at 10:28 ----------

Buffon
Licht-Barz-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Pirlo-Marchisio
Jovetic-Drogba-Dzeko-Vucinic​

:scared:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Nesta: Free
Pogba: Free
Drogba: Free
Dzeko: Loan (buy next year)
Jovetic: 25m + Quag

:weee:

---------- Post added 30.03.2012 at 10:28 ----------

Buffon
Licht-Barz-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Pirlo-Marchisio
Jovetic-Drogba-Dzeko-Vucinic​

:scared:
Pogba : 1.5 milion salary to a 19 years old and 2 milion to raiola

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The funny thing is we bough a lot of foreigners in our team - Vuci, Vidal, Lich those are our core players now. And Krasic was brought with the though he will be a starter.
Now it will be even funnier that after this summer market when will most likely bring in more foreigners you will still sing the same song.
We also got ridden as much... Krasic was never given the chances Pepe had, same thing happened with Elia and Giaccherini, a coincidence??
I would like to see just one foreigner to replace Bonucci, i dont mind of the rest are Italians, but you can be sure of one thing, we will waste money on players who are not so good, but have It NT caps, or may have...

What? Sissoko was black and everyone loved him,he was one of fans favourites are u kidding ?!
Before a week he saied : Juve will be in my heart,forever .
Dafuq are u talking about ?!
Yeah, thats why he took the boot in the end...

j/king
Point is though, that some of the racist pricks are waiting in the corner and with the first occasion, a bad performance, one critical mistake, loss of form, they will exploit the opportunity to attack him,
also our fans have proven it many times, by focusing on certain opposition players and even some of our own (Zebi, who was far less of a monkey than Moli, heck even Bonucci)
But you dont get to see Bonucci, Grosso, Moli or Motta attacked, wonder why?? Yet another coincidence?
because the likes of thuram, davids, sissoko, appiah etc... were barraged with monkey noises by our 'ultra-nationalist core' ?
The crowd wants a beast to labor on the DM position. But the want heroes on the CF, SS...
Times have changed, the new management is unable to attract new fans, since they cant make a competitive team, able to win titles, so they have focused at not losing and milk from Juve's name as much as they can.
So they have to be more tolerant to what the ones who pay the tickets want.
Thats why they act without a vision and make unwise transfers like Toni, Grosso, Borriello etc. Not all our fans are racist, but most of them are nationalists.
Nationalism among Italians in a football arena tend to have a tolerance on racism, esp when the targeted player, by the racists happen to have a performance lapse.
It is to blame his racial features then, with the given excuse...

Most of the foreigners we bought, were already proven in serie A, the nationalist crowd would have little patience with them otherwise...
our management, is one of the very fews, in this level that boast of the nationality of the players, rather than their performances, the coach and the transfer manager were particularly selected for that in mind
and this was made clear at their official presentation, which underlined repeatedly the importance of that and all that came in the most critical moment in our history, where performance ought to be the highest priority...
and yet, it isnt... yet we still give infinite chances to Bonuccis and Borriellos...

PS Jovetic without a prolific finisher would be useless, because we would yet suffer from the same issue that has been haunting since Treze left and DP top being our top scorer...
and if we buy 2 forwards, one of them has to be Italian, our attacking line is 100% It atm...

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
How much are Grosso and IQ earning combined?

No Vidal, no party.
What has it to do with grosso an IQ ?
Still they had showed much more than he has when they came althrough they turned out to be bad . The guy has only played a few matches as a starter in ManU in a year that they are reconstructing their team .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)