Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (133 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Ouch. Giving Giovinco to Villareal is quite counter-productive.

We should sign both Giovinco AND Rossi. (If we're in the market for Rossi of course)

We need a quality winger, whether it be left or right, because Pepe is well...Pepe, and Vucinic can have his off nights.

I'd hate to see us ship Giovinco off to Spain. But, ultimately, if we're using Giovinco as a bargaining chip it all depends on the price that we can get Rossi for. I mean Giovinco + 6M would be a fantastic deal. (Keeping in mind we probably already used 6-8M to buy Giovinco's half back) so that's around 12-14M on Rossi.

Leaves a lot of money for someone like Jovetic and Ramirez doesn't it?

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
Ouch. Giving Giovinco to Villareal is quite counter-productive.

We should sign both Giovinco AND Rossi. (If we're in the market for Rossi of course)

We need a quality winger, whether it be left or right, because Pepe is well...Pepe, and Vucinic can have his off nights.

I'd hate to see us ship Giovinco off to Spain. But, ultimately, if we're using Giovinco as a bargaining chip it all depends on the price that we can get Rossi for. I mean Giovinco + 6M would be a fantastic deal. (Keeping in mind we probably already used 6-8M to buy Giovinco's half back) so that's around 12-14M on Rossi.

Leaves a lot of money for someone like Jovetic and Ramirez doesn't it?
Joe, did you click the link?

If this "rumor" comes true, I want fake guru brownie points! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)