Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Rossi indeed. Fuck him! Did I say Fuck Rossi?!

People are over-rating this little cuntbag. He isn't worth more than 12 Million Euros, and is by no means the game changer we need. If he is our star signing, and actually inherits the number 10 jersey (absolute disgust mode) :yuck: :inter: then our Mercato has already gone to shit before it even started. Benz, Higuain, Suarez, Jojo, etc... are all players one or two levels above this little shitbag!

I don't think that with CL and extra money/income coming in, better sponsorship deals, we can't have a Mercato where we sign one WC player (Suarez, Higuain, Jojo, Benzema, and no Rossi isn't on that fucking list), a promising prospect who can potentially become a game changer (Ramirez), a backup CM, and a couple of defenders.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Anyone remember how Lucio owned his ass in Brazil vs Italy? How is he supposed to help us when he can't do anything against the most hated defender in the league?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Jovetic is great and all, but he would be replacing Vucinic in the the team, not Pepe. which is fine by me as he is the better player, and we would have great depth with both of them. The problem though is that that right wing would still remain an issue

I would like to add to what Dominic said about us needing another midfielder for those CL matches. Personally I would kill two birds with one stone and splash the big bucks on Hamsik.

Hamisk can play as both as a midfielder, and a deep attacker. He loves getting into dangerous positions and Juve needs a midfielder that can score a lot of goals. With Nedved being his idol, we should be able to persuade him to push for a move here.

edit: remember those chances that our players keep missing in games? with a player like Hamsik in we would not.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They don't have to be midgets, but okay. Just in that case, we'd need three new players, instead of only one. My perfect idea would be Benzema partnering Matri.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
They don't have to be midgets, but okay. Just in that case, we'd need three new players, instead of only one. My perfect idea would be Benzema partnering Matri.
Benzema has become the first choice striker at Real Madrid. What makes you think that Benzema is even a remote possibility? You might as well think of how C.Ronaldo or Messi fits in Juve's team.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hamsik would be great
I wouldnt exclude Cavani too
As for Jovetic- He is a great player but I`m not sure how much more useful he would be instead of Vucinic
As for Marchisio - Why sell him?! He is loyal a true Juventino a good player who still didnt fullfill his full potential IMO and is one of the top performers this season.
Its not as we have to chooses between Hamsik and Marchisio. We could have both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)