Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Boriello is definitely a better player than Matri. Not quite as clinical in his finishing, but on the other hand he has an entire set of skills we can use - opposed to Matri who needs to have his goals served on a plate for him.
Knee jerking at its best after Matri's (arguably) worst performance with us. :rofl:

Set of skills... yeah right, I still prefer the goals when we're talking about a striker.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
The thing with Boriello is that I am scared Marotta will be happy with Quag, Matri and Boriello. That's just too average. Good enough for Genoa not for us, we need a Tevez level striker.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Why, he isn't too bad? Surely not a game changer. Its just the forced option to buy that freaks me out.
Why? Because he is dead on average and is no game changer just like you said. Which is exactly what we don't want to be wasting wages and negotiation time on if we want to have a real go during the next half of the season.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
The thing with Boriello is that I am scared Marotta will be happy with Quag, Matri and Boriello. That's just too average. Good enough for Genoa not for us, we need a Tevez level striker.
I'd rather we chase a star wing/striker then a No.9. Milan actually did ok with Dinho and Pato next to Boriello... just that those 2 were lazy as fk.

Vucinic/Quags - (Strong CF) - Shqiri? Hazard?

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Not looking forward to the inevitable and cringe-worthy comment from Herpiello about "rejecting a lucrative foreign offer to join Juve and reclaim a place in the national side."

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Knee jerking at its best after Matri's (arguably) worst performance with us. :rofl:

Set of skills... yeah right, I still prefer the goals when we're talking about a striker.
No if you go back I've been saying this pretty much since the start of the season. I've actually been quite clear on the fact that I think we can overcome Serie A with Matri as a striker, but that we definitely need a step up in quality if we are going to do anything worthwhile in the CHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)