Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26,970
    They are more accurate than fake gurus and the other papers about the mercato. These last couple of days the media all mentioned Borriello. Marotta didn't deny the other day, didn't today and added he didn't talk with Roma but if the opportunity is there he'll talk to Conte, Neddy and Paratici and see if they want him.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Marotta said an offer is made to Roma.
    Nope.

Borriello? Un buon giocatore, siamo attenti alle opportunità di mercato, ma va riconosciuto grande merito a questa rosa. Poi con calma ci confronteremo con l'allenatore. Non abbiamo parlato con la Roma, poi è chiaro che i sondaggi vanno fatti. Non possiamo permetterci di andare oltre un certo budget, motivo per cui siamo pazienti nell'affrontare l'argomento calciomercato".

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Borriello? Just stay the fuck away, shouldn't be that hard. Use Toni as 3rd choice until the season ends before offering Borriello a long contract to sit on the bench.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Nope.

Borriello? Un buon giocatore, siamo attenti alle opportunità di mercato, ma va riconosciuto grande merito a questa rosa. Poi con calma ci confronteremo con l'allenatore. Non abbiamo parlato con la Roma, poi è chiaro che i sondaggi vanno fatti. Non possiamo permetterci di andare oltre un certo budget, motivo per cui siamo pazienti nell'affrontare l'argomento calciomercato".

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
    So that means no big name in CF next season unless we sell Matri?
    Yeah but weigh that up against the danger of running out of steam and missing CL.
    We struggle to kill teams off and need to play at our max right now... while Milan coast because of Ibra.

I think a strong presense in the box could help us make use of crosses + he could hold the ball better and lower the physical requirements on the rest of our team. The Boriello of Milan was certainly useful in the same 4-3-3 system.

Honestly at this stage, missing out on CL would be devastating while 1 year in CL without a star striker, wouldn't concern me that much.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Yeah but weigh that up against the danger of running out of steam and missing CL.
    We struggle to kill teams off and need to play at our max right now... while Milan coast because of Ibra.

I think a strong presense in the box could help us make use of crosses + he could hold the ball better and lower the physical requirements on the rest of our team. The Boriello of Milan was certainly useful in the same 4-3-3 system.

Honestly at this stage, missing out on CL would be devastating while 1 year in CL without a star striker, wouldn't concern me that much.
    well tevez would get us cl def.! while boriello is just a poor mans matri... srsly this guy should be nowhere near our squad...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Wonder if Giovinco wanna win the scudetto? Lets get him back and offload Esti, Krasic, Amauri, Iaquinta and Toni. Use that money in the summer for Sanchez.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)