Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We REALLY need to replace DP or get a WC finisher to put matri on the bench.

Forza a game changer please.

I am going to pull a cronios here and say I've been trying to tell you all for like 3 years now we needed someone BUT NOOOOOOOOOO, we need to fix the defense. :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm not sure why he impressed? He was decent defensively (Lichtsteiner wasn't much trouble tonight), didn't offer anything going forward. Would have been more interesting with a winger taking him on.
He did do a couple of dribbles, where he cut in and played Asamoah I think. Pretty sweet moves, but in general we should be aiming much higher.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Get me Tevez, I don't care how he is off the field. We have no problems signing scrubs like Toni and Borriello but when it comes to getting quality players like Cassano and Tevez on a discount then the road into the club is closed because of their character. Give me a break, what kind of character does Toni and Borriello have on the field?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Get me Tevez, I don't care how he is off the field. We have no problems signing scrubs like Toni and Borriello but when it comes to getting quality players like Cassano and Tevez on a discount then the road into the club is closed because of their character. Give me a break, what kind of character does Toni and Borriello have on the field?
Yep.

We need players to take the club up another level. Put a clause in Tevez contract. 1 unethical action and he gets banned with no pay, who fucking cares.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
I am afraid now that Marotta spent the money given to him by the owners he won't have money for big buys so he'll settle on mediocre herpes infested crap.

I just hope this Juve team won't be a case of so close but yet so far.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We REALLY need to replace DP or get a WC finisher to put matri on the bench.

Forza a game changer please.

I am going to pull a cronios here and say I've been trying to tell you all for like 3 years now we needed someone BUT NOOOOOOOOOO, we need to fix the defense. :p
if you werent so obsessed by flairfull or "WC" players, you'd see that matri is a pretty good player, and scores plenty if given the feed

"lets get WC"
aight, lets make this interesting

what player are you suggesting ?

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
if you werent so obsessed by flairfull or "WC" players, you'd see that matri is a pretty good player, and scores plenty if given the feed

"lets get WC"

This is a subjective term. I'd say he is a pretty good player for Genoa and distinctly average for Juventus.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

"lets get WC"

"If I weren't so obsessed by flairfull or "WC" players."

lol

Considering the players of the past, like Ibra, DP, Trez...yeah, I am obsessed with getting players of that quality back on the field so the likes of Pepe, IQ and Amauri never start or step on the field again and Matri is only a fringe player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"If I weren't so obsessed by flairfull or "WC" players."

lol

Considering the players of the past, like Ibra, DP, Trez...yeah, I am obsessed with getting players of that quality back on the field so the likes of Pepe, IQ and Amauri never start or step on the field again and Matri is only a fringe player.
and pepe was player of the month november, has so far been very good for us this season. is very good in the task conte gives him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)