Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
SS24: Borriello to Juventus almost done.
Oh fuck this, and here I was hoping that the salaries we're about do dump would lead to something good.

What is up with us always signing players for the bench? Why can't we just buy players that would actually make us better and demote the starters we have now to the bench? Fuck Borriello, get someone better and let the new player, Quag and Matri fight it out.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we get Totti in the summer we have effectively copied their frontline from last season :D

Then we buy DDR for the midfield, Mexes for the defense.
tbh DDR and mexes would give us a pretty destructive team

DDR-marchi-vidal, no regista

front 3 are free to pick as workrate, tracking back of defensive ability isnt important anymore

when not out of form, mexes is a very good defender

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
tbh DDR and mexes would give us a pretty destructive team

DDR-marchi-vidal, no regista

front 3 are free to pick as workrate, tracking back of defensive ability isnt important anymore

when not out of form, mexes is a very good defender
DDR is a regista, but also a very hard worker. I would fucking love him for our midfield. And Mexes is a very good defender indeed.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I didn't expect big signings in January, but also didn't expect Borriello. He's good when he fancies it, but the age and position is wrong for us.
i think he could play a simular role as vucinic, enabling us to change our gameplan from massive pressure and workrate, to a bit less, but alot better connection and possession in the final third

turning beeing 29, he still has at least 2 good seasons in him, wich should be the duration of his contract

the position, yeah, but he is a good addition, for the right price likely, and i think it wont hurt the chance of C comming here if we sign him

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
DDR is a regista, but also a very hard worker. I would fucking love him for our midfield. And Mexes is a very good defender indeed.
Good point

i mean field him, not as a pure regista, but as central midfielder that co-dominates the play, controlls the pace, makes forward runs more often
but while not in possession, plays like an anchorman

what insane midfield we would have

tbh, we could field this

-------buffon

licht--barzagli-mexes--chiellini

--marchisio-DDR-vidal--

borriello-------vucinic
------matri/quag

sure milan got better attack then us, but they will be pressed against their goal for the entire game, whilst mexes and barzagli hold off counters

linebreak, hustini, and others who want us to impose everywhere, thats the team that pretty much has what it takes. and it would cost less then a WC forward

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm one of the few that likes him. Wanted him last winter instead of matri, but glad I could be proven wrong by matri
:tup:

i think borriello could be the replacement of pirlo

bold statement isnt it ? wel not that much

basically we'd replace pirlo by a more physical CM, preferably one able to controll the pace and imposes himself on the game.
because of the massive pressure out centremids can provide, we are able to play another creative target/playmaker up front

FUCK I WANT DE ROSSI T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)