Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
People bitch and moan about these posted rumours and other stuff regarding Juventus, yet that's really the reason why we're here. Otherwise, you can just check Juventus.com every day, if you only want official news. I never understand why people do that.

It's easy enough to filter out the BS and we all know it's usually info gathered somewhere on the web. I'm just glad people do it, so I don't have to and have some sort of idea which direction we're going.
I don't see how posting something which you read on VS makes someone a "guru" or "in the know", but I quite like how Nicholas/Mark stir up every transfer thread. Got nothing against posting news on here whatsoever, you're right, it does make the window entertaining.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I highly doubt no one knew about Aguero prior to a goal against Bolivia so I think it is bullshit.
Osman ( I think ) said that aswell the other day, as I said that I kind of feared the effect the Copa could have on this transfer. It's true, ofcourse, but it won't help, let's just put it that way.

It can still open some team's eyes.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I don't see how posting something which you read on VS makes someone a "guru" or "in the know", but I quite like how Nicholas/Mark stir up every transfer thread. Got nothing against posting news on here whatsoever, you're right, it does make the window entertaining.
Some people tend to just claim to know stuff, which.. well.. isn't really true. They just post stuff they hear or read somewhere else. They take it a bit far and the bitching between the gurus gets a bit tiring, but well... to sum things up: I'm glad they do what they do.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
tbh i miss the days when Mark was the only man who posting transfer news with his bold confirmation news. he was the real guru but now it's like a circus and a lot of jokes and fake news and a lot of fapping too :D.. but with no offense to anyone here all of u my friends.

Apr 29, 2006
Guys relax, Marotta has a plan. While Aguero is shining and other teams are fighting to sign him we would go for the under-performing Messi. Barcelona will forget how he played last season and they would agree on the deal Tiago + 33 (not 35!) mils, the one that Atletico refused.
So we will end up with Messi, instead of Aguero. Smart Marotta. :seven:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)