Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
:lol2:

Get this thing sorted already for heaven's sake. Who else is with me that Agüero won't be a Juve player next season?
I don't think he'll arrive either. Meeting on Thursdays, Mondays, Tuesdays. All these supposed offers for him. All the agreements. They're leaving it too late. I can understand bringing the price down, but for a week or two it's been solely Juventus after him and they haven't closed it still.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Di Marzio: "It's not true that Marotta & Paratici will fly out for Aguero next week"
Isn't that the same guy that last night "said" we are getting Aguero? :D

I agree with JCK, if nothing concrete come out in next few days, than we are definitely not signing Aguero. I think that same thing applies to Vidal too.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
With or without them the hope will be there, how boring would it be without the roller coaster that is the transfer season. Get off their back they are merely reporting what they hear, let us just hope that Aguero is one they get right.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
People bitch and moan about these posted rumours and other stuff regarding Juventus, yet that's really the reason why we're here. Otherwise, you can just check Juventus.com every day, if you only want official news. I never understand why people do that.

It's easy enough to filter out the BS and we all know it's usually info gathered somewhere on the web. I'm just glad people do it, so I don't have to and have some sort of idea which direction we're going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)