Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
33 players will show up for pre-season. Amauri, Iaquinta, Toni, Felipe Melo, Sissoko, Grosso, Grygera, Martinez, Motta, Tiago, Manninger Storari on their way out.

Amauri got some offers, Melo & Sissoko none. No inquiry on Iaquinta either.

As CAPI mentioned, stadium opening in September, but new shirts unveiled 6th July.

Gazzetta

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Arsenals €7,5 mln offer rejected by Leverkusen for Vidal.

Juve in pole-position.

Salas: "In Chile there is much talk of Vidal in Juve. Juventus are one the most loved and followed teams and I think that Vidal is the ideal partner for Andrea Pirlo.

Vidal is a great dynamic player with good technique. Sometimes his style of play reminds me of Almeyda."

Tuttosport.

Plop

May 27, 2011
Aguero was fantastic in this match, damn if this isn't champion so how is?

I think that Marotta isn't stupid and he manage to finish the deal before the copa, but kipping this in secret for now. Becuse that he told to Tuttosport that it wont be "Dzeko saga 2".

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
33 players will show up for pre-season. Amauri, Iaquinta, Toni, Felipe Melo, Sissoko, Grosso, Grygera, Martinez, Motta, Tiago, Manninger Storari on their way out.

As CAPI mentioned, stadium opening in September, but new shirts unveiled 6th July.

Gazzetta
It would be great if we manage to offload all of them except Storari should stay and Pepe must go.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Gazzetta
Why did we buy Motta if he's on his way out?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
One thing i've noticed with our guru's is that they're posting conflicting reports all the time. So when the shit hits the fan they're covered, if the signings come through they'll bask in their revelations.

Nice cover work guys.:tup::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)