Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Aguero just realized now how badly he wants to go to Real Madrid while in the process of being transferred to Juventus?

Bullshit.
Suddenly? I think he always wanted Real. With him saying that he can play wherever he wants to Atletico and Maradona saying that Aguero will stay in Madrid, I don't think its any surprise that he wants Real.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Marotta and Patrici better get off their lazy asses and do something. After the Copa game, they should offer 45M cash no questions asked.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What gives me hope is that Marotta practically said the only way we will lose him is through someone coming in with crazy wages. I also think Marotta realises that there will be incredible backlash if we lose him.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What gives me hope is that Marotta practically said the only way we will lose him is through someone coming in with crazy wages. I also think Marotta realises that there will be incredible backlash if we lose him.
I hope he realizes I'll punch him right in the fucking nose if we lose him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Osman ( I think ) said that aswell the other day, as I said that I kind of feared the effect the Copa could have on this transfer. It's true, ofcourse, but it won't help, let's just put it that way.

It can still open some team's eyes.
Yes, as I said earlier, what we can fear is other clubs having different priorities as time goes by, some big club needing a FW suddenly because of selling another or tactic change (and Aguero wanting to join them, because believe me, we are prolly low on his list of preferences). But I repeat, its illogical to think Aguero will suddenly be discovered by some big club in Copa America, like it will be some rare exposure for him. He is one of the best players in his position, he doesnt need that exposure, has it in spades (you tend to notice a young gun who scores 20+ goals in 4 seasons in a row).

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
How trustworthy is curva nord on VS?

We have offered 30+Tiago they want 35ml. If they do not receive this by Tuesday he will be sold to Real for 45ml. For five ml....I don't think we will lose him.

Plop

May 27, 2011
We offerd Aguero 6.5-8 (many sources) per year, that not like with Dzeko that city gave him much more. i think that even if Real\City\Chelsea will give him 9-10 he still won't go ther for the money.

I can see Kun coming to us becuse we can offer him god-like status in the club, and a plan to becime one of the best eam in Europe agine.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oppertunism and marketing-reasons would go a long way to refuting that point.
True, but they certainly cant be big factors, its not as unlikely to suddenly have Aguero as an option because he looked good in Copa, he looks good wherever he plays. You either planned/interested to get him from the get-go, or are suddenly because something changed, like you sold a player in his position. Like City would be if they sold Tevez etc.

Thats why we need to do this sooner then later, we dont need variables to change too much in the big clubs, that usually shifts the market alot, one of them sells a player and needs a big signing, and that generally starts a momentum in entire market. Dont need Aguero to become part of that. Though thankfully less likely because attacking departments in big teams are pretty damn set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)