Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) part 2 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I hope that Man City doesn't take all the good players....AGAIN!

I mean they already have Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko and Tevez not to mention Adebayor on their books....now they are linked with Hazard and will probably get Van Persie. I hope they don't go for Cavani as well.

It seems that every time Juve targets a top player, they end up at fr*ggin city.

May 22, 2007
This is so not what a Juventino would say/feel/think. Fuck him.
"I had nothing to fall back on and this forms part of my attitude to football. I give it my very best, being as efficient and professional as possible, because it's all that I have."

"Whatever attitude you bring to it, it doesn't matter as long as you are 100% professional, the coach can say: 'He is good enough,' and you are prepared to lose a tooth or an eye for the club, which I am,"

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
"I had nothing to fall back on and this forms part of my attitude to football. I give it my very best, being as efficient and professional as possible, because it's all that I have."

"Whatever attitude you bring to it, it doesn't matter as long as you are 100% professional, the coach can say: 'He is good enough,' and you are prepared to lose a tooth or an eye for the club, which I am,"
Yes, thats all good, I appreshiate all that + the honesty.

But, after we let an icon like Alex leave, icon who said that would play for Juve for free, it would be shame and dissaster to sign a medicore player who publicly says that he plays only for the money. This is only my oppinion.

May 22, 2007
Yes, thats all good, I appreshiate all that + the honesty.

But, after we let an icon like Alex leave, icon who said that would play for Juve for free, it would be shame and dissaster to sign a medicore player who publicly says that he plays only for the money. This is only my oppinion.
That's fine. I don't have a problem with anything there, and a Spurs supporter I know says he's not been a problem (professionally) at all.

How many Brazilian players would come to Europe if their domestic clubs could offer similar money?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
How many Brazilian players would come to Europe if their domestic clubs could offer similar money?
At least 90% of the best players there would come to Europe if the domestic teams offer them similar money as the europeans. A lot of Brazilian players dream is to play in Europe.

I dont have anything against Assou-Ekotto, and I believe that he is a true profetional, dont get me wrong. I just feel that it wouldnt be right to sign him becouse of the reason I said before.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

ItzLeif

Feb 12, 2012
Juventus is supposed to be a FAMILY club. Very few clubs have that same philosophy (only Barcelona come to mind).
Ekotto doesn't want to be part of the Juventus family, or any football family.
Of course, in modern day football, a lot of decisions made by professional footballers are influenced by money, but with Ekotto, it's ALL about money.
Not to mention that a player who doesn't even want to be playing football would probably destroy morale in the dressing room. Just my thoughts :p

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Juventus is supposed to be a FAMILY club. Very few clubs have that seem philosophy (only Barcelona come to mind).
Ekotto doesn't want to be part of the Juventus family, or any football family.
Of course, in modern day football, a lot of decisions made by professional footballers are influenced by money, but with Ekotto, it's ALL about money.
Not to mention that a player who doesn't even want to be playing football would probably destroy morale in the dressing room. Just my thoughts :p
Exactly my point.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Mancini is a nightmare for us. Must really hate Juve, and doesn't give a shit about italian football. Not only does he screw us every mercato when it comes to signings, now he has told the City-directors to get him Chiellini for next season :sergio:

http://www.juvelive.it/notizie-calciomercato-juve/manchester-city-piace-chiellini/
http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/se...vuole+Chiellini.+Pronta+offerta+di+20+milioni
http://www.calciomercato.com/prima-pagina/juve-asamoah-city-su-chiellini-116204

on the contrary, they will waste their time trying to sign him and will be distracted from getting Cavani :p

May 22, 2007
At least 90% of the best players there would come to Europe if the domestic teams offer them similar money as the europeans. A lot of Brazilian players dream is to play in Europe.

I dont have anything against Assou-Ekotto, and I believe that he is a true profetional, dont get me wrong. I just feel that it wouldnt be right to sign him becouse of the reason I said before.
If anything it would be to play for Brazil, but I'm fairly certain that if Brazil (maybe South America in general) had clubs that could financially match Europe, a lot of players would stay there.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This is so not what a Juventino would say/feel/think. Fuck him.
What? So you don't think a juventino, say Marchisio for example wouldn't change teams if some English team offered him 3 million more a year than we're willing to offer him? If anyone, and I really mean it, if anyone throws away money to be loyal to a club they are stupid. Loyalty is only wanted and expected from you when you are good and succesful, but when you are not the same player anymore, the team will throw you under the bus(think Del Piero).

I find what Assou-Ekotto said to be honest and real.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What? So you don't think a juventino, say Marchisio for example wouldn't change teams if some English team offered him 3 million more a year than we're willing to offer him? If anyone, and I really mean it, if anyone throws away money to be loyal to a club they are stupid. Loyalty is only wanted and expected from you when you are good and succesful, but when you are not the same player anymore, the team will throw you under the bus(think Del Piero).

:tup: Completely agree.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

So Gigi and Totti (from the top of my head) are stupid because they rejected Real M./City/Utd or whoever who would gave them a lot more money than Juve/Roma and stayed put and became icons, fan idols, synonims of a football gentleman? The moments you are going to have in that theam, the status you will get, the support and the love of the fans you get in a team when you decide to stay there means more to some people than 3 mil.

And yes, you can ask Del Piero is he regreting being loyal to us. The trowing under the bus hurts, true, but no one can take away from Del Piero the moments that he had here since 93.

If anything it would be to play for Brazil, but I'm fairly certain that if Brazil (maybe South America in general) had clubs that could financially match Europe, a lot of players would stay there.
Maybe, but players like Ganso, Neymar etc. will like to try themselves in Europe sooner or later. My opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)