Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) part 2 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I wonder what our main formation will be in CL next season..
Will 3-5-2 work in CL?

Buffon
Barza/Bon/Chiello
Licht/DeCeglie (or WC wingback)
Vidal/Pirlo/Marchisio
WC Striker/Vucinic ( in beast mode, please)

Good enough to challenge CL title?
I reckon that Conte loves that formations and will use it as his base formation next season.

It will allow him to play 5-3-2 counter attacking game if need be

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Benzema :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

I hope we don't buy players for just one formation. I'm sure Conte is both flexible and intelligent to not limit himself to just one setup next season; we saw that this year ;)

We might also be able to pick up some interesting players during the Euros ::klin:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Juventus pull out of Van Persie race, after Paratici met with his agents and was struck by wages demand.

Paratici believes it's likely that he will end up in City.

Cavani #1

Curva

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
According to latest rumours, Brazilian international left backwing and winger Michel Fernandes Bastos (28) is willing to leave Olympique Lyon, due to the disappointing season offered by French club. AS Roma, Juventus, Inter and Liverpool might get back on the target, whose ownership is esteemed around 11.5 million euros.

What do you guys think about this? Would you take him?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
...we were linked heavily last summer but (obviously) we didn't end up getting him, though there was some issue with EU passport. Personally I like him and I'm not sure about the second of his season but the first was pretty good. Just depends on Conte really whether he wants. I would take him if Conte thinks he would fit the system(s) otherwise we're just going to end up with another Elia/Krasic. He is pretty versatile though, he could play on the left of a 3-5-2 and LW in a 4-3-3 plus if really needed LB in 4-3-3 but that's not his speciality.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Wow i thought he was older,so he is only 28 .
I would buy him for 10mlnE and sell Elia/Krasic,we can use him in 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)