Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) part 2 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So Gigi and Totti (from the top of my head) are stupid because they rejected Real M. who would gave them a lot more money than Juve/Roma and stayed put and became icons, fan idols, synonims of a football gentleman? The status, the support and the love of the fans you get in a team when you decide to stay there means more to some people than 3 mil.

And yes, you can ask Del Piero is he regreting being loyal to us. The trowing under the bus hurts, true, but no one can take away from Del Piero the moments that he had here since 93.
Stop it my man, you know how much Buffon and Totti make? They get so much money that they can afford to be loyal. It makes their loyalty easy. Because its easier to be loyal to rich and prestigious Juventus than it is staying loyal with, I don't know, Chievo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Stop it my man, you know how much Buffon and Totti make? They get so much money that they can afford to be loyal. It makes their loyalty easy. Because its easier to be loyal to rich and prestigious Juventus than it is staying loyal with, I don't know, Chievo.
I know how much they make my man.

Hypothetically, of course that Claudio would want to leave Juve if he earns 1 mil a year (and deserves at least 3) and City offers him even 4. But in that way, its the Juve's fault, they wont be showing him any respect. How can he be loyal to a team that underrates him...

But if he deserves 3, earns 4 here, and City offer him 7, if he loves this club and is loyal, he would stay. If he is all for the monely like A-E, he will leave. Simpe as.

I hope you got my point. I dont have anything against Asou, I dont question his profesionalism, I just dont like a player playing in my Juve only for the money.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No chance will Giorgio leave, never in a million years
People used to say the same about Zambrotta before ;)

Plus, if Chiellini was such a loyal person, why did he leave Fiorentina?

Why did Del Piero leave Padova?

The line has to be drawn somewhere when it comes to loyalty, so you should never say stuff like "X player will never leave in a million years"

May 22, 2007
I'm sure a lot of players joined Juventus because of money, the same with a lot of rich clubs. Provided he plays well enough, if BAE puts in hard work in training and in football matches there is no reason for me to think he's not worthy.

Maybe, but players like Ganso, Neymar etc. will like to try themselves in Europe sooner or later. My opinion.
The quality of football would improve and Europe wouldn't be the proving ground it currently is. Obviously it would be a gradual process.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I know how much they make my man.

Hypothetically, of course that Claudio would want to leave Juve if he earns 1 mil a year (and deserves at least 3) and City offers him even 4. But in that way, its the Juve's fault, they wont be showing him any respect. How can he be loyal to a team that underrates him...

But if he deserves 3, earns 4 here, and City offer him 7, if he loves this club and is loyal, he would stay. If he is all for the monely like A-E, he will leave. Simpe as.

I hope you got my point. I dont have anything against Asou, I dont question his profesionalism, I just dont like a player playing in my Juve only for the money.
Thats not the issue though. I don't think Marchisio would limit himself because he doesn't think he deserves to earns more than, I don't know, 3m. If City offered him 7 million he wouldn't refuse it and say I'm staying loyal to Juve because I don't even deserve the 7m City are offering me. Anyway, the Marchisio example is also different because Marchisio is lucky enough that his local team is one of the most prestigious teams in the world. Cavani, Aguero or Assou-Ekotto are not in the same situation and they can't be called mercenaries if they sign for City or whoever is offering them money because they are foreigners.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I'm sure a lot of players joined Juventus because of money, the same with a lot of rich clubs. Provided he plays well enough, if BAE puts in hard work in training and in football matches there is no reason for me to think he's not worthy.
I agree.

I will repeat myself. I dont have anything against BAE, I dont question his profesionalism, I just dont like a player playing in my Juve only for the money, without any passion, like he said that he plays in England. That is all. If Conte desides to snap him, I will support him like every Juve player, and I will hope that he starts to love this club and starts playing with passion, because we are Juve and we tend to be loved.:D

Cavani, Aguero or Assou-Ekotto are not in the same situation and they can't be called mercenaries if they sign for City or whoever is offering them money because they are foreigners.
Yes, but BAE said that he leaves the passion outside the football. He sees football only as a goldmine, thats what I didnt liked about him. It would be okay if he saied that he wants to play for a great club, enjoying it, surrounded with great players and earning money while doing all that.

Primitive

Jul 21, 2011
Money surely are a great factor, but don't be so rude, still there are loyal players, though it may sound a bit naive. After all why should someone support a football club - it's about the passion, the self-sacrifice, the effort from it's players. Here no money are involved. Money are a fake motivator, understand that. I think players like Buffon and Totti as Suns mentioned them are loyal because they've grown up and developed as professionals in such environments, where you understand the meaning of certain values. Yes, they earn a lot, but certain clubs offered them double of what they are earning in Juve/Roma and still they stayed. They may have been tempted, but in the end they showed a great character!!! And I also find what BAE said as honest, but in the same time very irritating. It's like saying "Dont judge me because i have no desire to play besides earning loads of money". No spirit at all.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
a good point, but i'll ask you

why did players refuse our 6 min in wages and go to city's 12 mil ?

real and chelsea used to offer the double of what they made yet they stayd

i think, if you reach a certain wage, then comes the point were money isnt the most important, if you are like totti, gigi, del piero, etc

hence even shevshenko didnt want to go, but was forced because that slut of a wife and berlolsconi

btw, assou ekotto, is very honest, dont blame him for beeing that.

however, not juve material

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Inter interrested in Lavezzi, Destro AND Lucas.

Lets buy Cavani, sell both Quaq and Matri AND snap all those players from Binter.

Starters:
Lavezzi-Cavani-Lucas

Reserves:
Vucinic-Destro-Pepe

How much... 110M?? :tuttosport:

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I'm seriously don't know how one can be a professional footballer without any attachment to the football itself or any other sports actually; sports, science and arts are 3 things in the world you just can't do without any passion... unless you're not human that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)