Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (5 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I know tici didn’t do anything to upgrade his squad but I’m not mad about it. He added a ton of prospects, and scouting is his strength. Outside of Pecorino I haven’t seen any of them play so who knows how they’ll turn out, but it’s even more clear now how important that u23 project is gonna be in the near future; whether it’s to develop players for ourselves or to use them as assets in the market.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
just noticed that sporting lisbon has an upgraded bruno, 12 goals in 13 games for pedro goncalves, fucking hell. no pens as well.
One season wonder so far, but he exploded this season, he fit like a glove at Sporting, equally good and decisive in midfield or on the right...

Still young and already been in Spain and England (though I doubt he ever played for Valencia and was at Wolves second team). I read somewhere that his ties with Wolverhampton are strong and even though his price is like 15 times higher than when the season started (Sporting signed him for like 5 million euros) he might have some clause or agreement with Wolves for future transfer.

Not sure if it's true, it might be, Wolverhampton is a Portuguese team playing in Premiership and they already owned him, so... Who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)