Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (5 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calciomercato-torino-mandragora-news-28-gennaio-2021-1

Mandragora is likely to go to Torino on a loan + obligation (under certain conditions), no price mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Genoa have their Scamacca replacement I guess?
Selling Mandragora is cool.

I don't want Scamacca here tbh. He won't make any difference within those 4 months that are left of this season. If he comes though, let's hope Fagioli won't be sacrificed. Would be cool to finally have a hg player in the squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Seriously, why not just get Diego Costa on a short deal? He cannot be worse than Scamacca
because buying Scamacca isn’t just about this season, assuming we actually get him. He’s barely gonna play. I like Scamacca, but I like Fagioli more and sacrificing him would be stupidity, unless it’s a loan. Even then, it’s stupid considering our midfield.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
because buying Scamacca isn’t just about this season, assuming we actually get him. He’s barely gonna play. I like Scamacca, but I like Fagioli more and sacrificing him would be stupidity, unless it’s a loan. Even then, it’s stupid considering our midfield.
He only played one game against Spal but I wasnt impressed by his performance - Is he usually better or its more or less the same?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
According to reports from France, Aouar to Juventus could be a done deal for €50m in the summer.

The entire management of Juventus today in Turin: thinking about the opportunities in these last days of the mercato, but for now no meeting scheduled in the next few hours.

It will either be Scamacca or no one for Juventus. @romeoagresti

President Agnelli and Dybala's agent Antun are expected to meet in early February to discuss the renewal of the player. [Gazzetta]

Contacts between Juventus and Aouar's agent. [Di Marzio]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
According to reports from France, Aouar to Juventus could be a done deal for €50m in the summer.

The entire management of Juventus today in Turin: thinking about the opportunities in these last days of the mercato, but for now no meeting scheduled in the next few hours.

It will either be Scamacca or no one for Juventus. @romeoagresti

President Agnelli and Dybala's agent Antun are expected to meet in early February to discuss the renewal of the player. [Gazzetta]

Contacts between Juventus and Aouar's agent. [Di Marzio]
wasn't aulas ready to sell around 35m last summer?

agnelli said that the industry will lose gazillions and even more than we expected, and we're ready to get scamacca for 22m, and now this? either these are shit rumors or i completely lost track of the market prices :shifty:

Jun 16, 2020
Selling Mandragora is cool.

I don't want Scamacca here tbh. He won't make any difference within those 4 months that are left of this season. If he comes though, let's hope Fagioli won't be sacrificed. Would be cool to finally have a hg player in the squad.
Im okay with Scamacca, on a loan with option and without sacrificing Fagioli. And if it’s a obligation it shouldn’t be more than ~18m

And I’m more happy that we dodged the Milik bullet. I want to thank De Laurentiis for being a absolute ass last summer and this winter.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Im okay with Scamacca, on a loan with option and without sacrificing Fagioli. And if it’s a obligation it shouldn’t be more than ~18m

And I’m more happy that we dodged the Milik bullet. I want to thank De Laurentiis for being a absolute ass last summer and this winter.

:xfingers:

i also read that we're not willing to pay more than 15m

if we can get him on a loan + option around 15m without giving away fagioli, i'm in

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Whats with you and with older declining semi geriatric overpaid strikers? :D
I have a thing for Cavani I admit (and I was right btw), but Costa is just a stopgap since we clearly don't want to invest in a more permanent solution. And I don't think there is one right one.

Except for Haaland (who I was also obsessed with and we bungled that like crazy) best strikers are still Lewa, Suarez, Cavani, Benz, Aguero when healthy etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)