Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (17 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
No lol. Stay away from mediocre Italians who crumble under pressure.
You really think Trashtelli, a fucking Milan reject, will make us serious contenders for the CL? the answer is NO.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No lol. Stay away from mediocre Italians who crumble under pressure.
You really think Trashtelli, a fucking Milan reject, will make us serious contenders for the CL? the answer is NO.
any realistic suggestions that would make us serious cl contenders? emphasis on realistic

btw do you remember which player made real a true machine in the cl? casemiro, a young, unproven dm

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
any realistic suggestions that would make us serious cl contenders? emphasis on realistic

btw do you remember which player made real a true machine in the cl? casemiro, a young, unproven dm
Realistic names: Aouar, Isco, Kante?

Yes I know and that comparison is laughable. Casemiro was playing for Real Madrids first team when he was 21/22 years old, while our beloved Locatelli was rotting on the Milan bench at the age of 21/22.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Is Aouar really all that? How has he been playing this season? I wouldn't want to buy a one season wonder. I'd still take someone like Pogba over him

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Yes I know and that comparison is laughable. Casemiro was playing for Real Madrids first team when he was 21/22 years old, while our beloved Locatelli was rotting on the Milan bench at the age of 21/22.
isco and kante aren't difference makers at this point of their carreers. kante at 30 isn't someone to fap on, while i can't even remember isco's last good game, he's nothing but a bench player for this meh real team. if he was 26-27, i'd be all over him, i even wanted him last summer on a cheap and especially watching all the underwhelming names that were linked to juve, but imagine giving 30-year-old kante a 4-year contract and watching him being benched in a season or two. in 2021, kante over locatelli is an extremely short sighted choice, something like vidal over tonali.

i like aouar, i'd certainly take him if he's available. he's got a completely different skillset than locatelli though. the two aren't mutually exclusive, i'd prefer to have both.

wanna check where players like barzagli, lichtsteiner, drogba, ilicic or luca toni were doing at the same age? toni @ 21 was a serie c striker on the verge of making the big jump to serie b... btw at 21, casemiro was a bench player for real, then was loaned to porto. the joke is on milan for letting locatelli go on a cheap.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Aouar really all that? How has he been playing this season? I wouldn't want to buy a one season wonder. I'd still take someone like Pogba over him
i used to watch lyon just to see him last season, i only saw him like 2-3 times this term, so can't really tell. @Raphaël maybe?

anyway, i saw enough of him last season, he's very good.

Jun 16, 2020

Kante gets 8,4m euro net and he’s 30
Isco gets 6m and isn’t that good at all for a big investment and close to 30 years

Stop the bullshit please

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

What's laughable is this post, have your opinion but at least get one of the numbers right.

At 21/22 years old Casemiro was playing in Brazil, then moved to Spain to play in the third division.

He was 23 by the time he returned from Porto.

Locatelli had already left Milan at 20 years old. Where already got 60 apps in Serie A as a teenager.

22 year old Locatelli wasn't rotting on Milan's bench. He was a starter for Sassuolo being called one of the best mids in Serie A. He turned 23 this year, january 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)