Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I never thought I'd say this but with Bonucci looking like complete ass and Chiellini unfortunately not being reliable enough because of age, I think we need to invest in a new CB. I read something about Militao which could be a good solution.
:agree: Militiaõ is on his way out to somewhere

I read that Sörensen isn’t doing much these days. Maybe we should bring him back. He’s young (28) and healthy.

Waht do you think habibis

- - - Updated - - -

Or how about Magnússon?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:agree: Militiaõ is on his way out to somewhere

I read that Sörensen isn’t doing much these days. Maybe we should bring him back. He’s young (28) and healthy.

Waht do you think habibis

- - - Updated - - -

Or how about Magnússon?
Sorensen - I rated his defensive abilities when he played for us but he is so uncomfortable on the ball that he makes Demiral look like Messi (Judging from his time in Turin though..)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Maybe Pirlo could start with fielding the only one who is actually secure on the ball and the only one who actually poses a threat upfront. Then Aouar can come.

- - - Updated - - -

Still think we're weak on the flanks. Wouldn't mind signing Marcelo on a 2 year contract. Sandro, Chiesa, Marcelo and Cuadrado.

Ideally I'd want Cancelo back but that ain't happening.
Yeah, let's buy more scrubs who couldn't give 2 cents about the result. Buy some fucking winners instead of all these pussies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Wishlist:
Ramos to finaly kick Bonucci out
LB so we are not stucked with Frabotta...
CM - top class with vision L.A Pogba and even 2 times injured Zaniolo
CM - Bentancur is shit this season
Id like us to try for Son but not a must.
CF goal scoring machine but has to be fast.
A proper coach

This and we would finaly compete against top CL teams.

As for Scudetto - sub LB good CM and most importantly a proper coach

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
How many players can in the squad today can we honestly say have any chance at having any business playing for a top club in a few years? Kulusevski? Chiesa? McKennie? Maybe Demiral? These guys have a chance but there are no guarantees outside of de Ligt. Our club is in serious trouble.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bentancur and Rabiot will end up playing for teams like Everton or Dortmund. They have an amount of quality but have no character or consistency. Bonucci is like the clap - we can't get rid of him, but he needs to be phased out as much as possible.

Moving forward Arthur gets a second season, but I have the feeling we'll be in the same boat with him next summer. I see the same lack of personality and maybe even ability with him.

Who'd have thought a loanee American from a shit Schalke team would be the one midfielder to regularly stand up? He isn't going to win the Ballon d'Or but he has personality and fight to go with improving quality.

Ramsey is not a leader but until we sign another similar player he shouldn't be sold.

Very few gambles we've made in midfield have succeeded in these past few years. And that's what they really have been, but I suppose you could say any transfer is a gamble. When I look at someone like Locatelli he looks as solid a bet for us as I've seen for some time. But who knows, he could come here and be another soft touch who plays well once every 3 or 4 games.

What we need is quality and personality, we don't have enough of it. Inter have midfield players like that, even a turtle like Vidal will invariably show us up. Unfortunately I see us veering more towards technical players with weak mentalities to play some brand of football that will draw plaudits. So basically the Arsenal of Serie A.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Bentancur and Rabiot will end up playing for teams like Everton or Dortmund. They have an amount of quality but have no character or consistency. Bonucci is like the clap - we can't get rid of him, but he needs to be phased out as much as possible.

Moving forward Arthur gets a second season, but I have the feeling we'll be in the same boat with him next summer. I see the same lack of personality and maybe even ability with him.

Who'd have thought a loanee American from a shit Schalke team would be the one midfielder to regularly stand up? He isn't going to win the Ballon d'Or but he has personality and fight to go with improving quality.

Ramsey is not a leader but until we sign another similar player he shouldn't be sold.

Very few gambles we've made in midfield have succeeded in these past few years. And that's what they really have been, but I suppose you could say any transfer is a gamble. When I look at someone like Locatelli he looks as solid a bet for us as I've seen for some time. But who knows, he could come here and be another soft touch who plays well once every 3 or 4 games.

What we need is quality and personality, we don't have enough of it. Inter have midfield players like that, even a turtle like Vidal will invariably show us up. Unfortunately I see us veering more towards technical players with weak mentalities to play some brand of football that will draw plaudits. So basically the Arsenal of Serie A.
and this right here is why a quality midfielder like fabian would be a big, BIG asset to the midfield.

also sign gomez.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The issue is who is going to buy Arthur when we decide he is a flop and costing us too much money. We had to pay him 3 times his salary to convince him to move here, no club that can pay those wages will take him on after he has flopped at Barca and Juve. He has shown that he has a questionable attitude and I suspect would be more than happy to do a Khedira and sit and take a wage without playing much.

Dreadful signing that we badly needed to be a good one.

Of course every signing is a gamble but I would happily take a risk on a guy like Locatelli. There is enough evidence to suggest it isn't such a gamble. Great attitude (captain of Sass at a young age, has turned his career around with the setback of Milan ditching him), his career has been in an upward trajectory for a few seasons, proven to perform well in Serie A, played well for Italy, plays in a style that we badly need instead of trying to shoehorn a guy that only suits tiki-taka.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Szczesny, Buffon

De Ligt, Demiral, Danilo, DC, Bonucci, Dragusin
Cuadrado, DR
Alex Sandro, DL, Frabotta

McKennie, Arthur, Ramsey, MC, MC, AM/WG

Ronaldo, Morata, Kulusevski, Chiesa, FC

At this rate we'll need 5 or 6 players this summer plus maybe the same to be replaced the following summer.

We're missing two starting CMs right now, depth at fullback, and without Chiellini and probably Dybala will be missing an important DC and FC player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)