Winter Mercato Thread 2021 (10 Viewers)

Who do you want as the vice-Morata?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Moise Kean? I’ll take him seriously when he does something in a real league, not a league where nobodies like Andy Delort, Burak Yilmaz, and Boulaye Dia dominate.
I agree. He still has potential, but he was a dud in the PL.
Playing against scrubs doesn't mean much.
Let's see how he does in cl in the knockout stages and after we can pass judgment

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Moise Kean? I’ll take him seriously when he does something in a real league, not a league where nobodies like Andy Delort, Burak Yilmaz, and Boulaye Dia dominate.

Tuz classic recap: 20 year old comes to PSG, scores 11 goals in less then half a season, same 20 year old who was deemed useless for not scoring by tuz premier experd. But WAIT, there's more, somehow is still deemed useless for having the nerve to score goals aswell.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I never thought I'd say this but with Bonucci looking like complete ass and Chiellini unfortunately not being reliable enough because of age, I think we need to invest in a new CB. I read something about Militao which could be a good solution.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I never thought I'd say this but with Bonucci looking like complete ass and Chiellini unfortunately not being reliable enough because of age, I think we need to invest in a new CB. I read something about Militao which could be a good solution.
We already had one in Romero, but because of nepotism bonnuci is going to start for the foreseeable future so no point in hanging out to him.
Also we have Drăgușin.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We already had one in Romero, but because of nepotism bonnuci is going to start for the foreseeable future so no point in hanging out to him.
Also we have Drăgușin.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
I'm talking about a quality defender that will start together with De Ligt and Demiral. Dragusin ain't that while Romero is sold and seems like there are mixed reviews around him right now.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
We need another midfielder and I dont know how our management dont see that. This is for third year in a row we are lack of good central midfielders.

Jun 6, 2015
We need another midfielder and I dont know how our management dont see that. This is for third year in a row we are lack of good central midfielders.
From our current midfielders, only Bentancur has been here for longer than three years. Rabiot, Ramsey, Arthur and McKennie have all been signed in the last 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)